Goodbye! .....Sort of

by cantleave 35 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've been on here nearly a year and I believe it is time to move on.

I think I know what I want out of life. I have been spending less time on here and am now back in full time employment (not on a consultancy basis - but properly employed!).

I need to think about building a career and consider the future, build a retirement fund, reduce my debts and pay off my mortgage. In other words start living a real life free of the cult not just a virtual one.

You guys have been a great support and I thank you all. I have made some friends here and look forward to meeting more of you soon.

I am sure I will still use this site, but nothing like the extent I have been.

If anyone wants my email - PM me I will send it to you.

Although I will still be using facebook, again it will be much less than I have been. My daughter uses my account to play Petville and other games so keep sending the gifts.

Cantleave, has left the lie and is moving on - a real life awaits.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I forgot to say - I am still looking forward to meeting up with many of you in June and don't forget to invite me (and of course Nugget) to any UK meet ups!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Enjoy your vacation..See you next week on JWN..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata

With a name like cantleave, you are pulling our leg...

• dgp
    dgp

I am happy for you and Nugget, Cantleave. When I came here, you were struggling and afraid to tell Nugget what you really felt. And then, one fine day you told us Nugget was with you on this. I read and was moved by your life story. And now you two have left and are moving on to real life.

I will miss your posts and your insights. However, I am absolutely happy for all of you, Cantleave, Nugget, and the little Nuggleaves (your children).

All I can wish you is the very, very, very best.

Maybe one day we will meet. A year ago an invisible wall existed between you and me. I am happy to know that such a wall is gone, forever.

Welcome back, Cantleave.

• I quit!
    I quit!

You don't need to leave. Just spend less time here.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I agree with pirata and I quit! the very definition of your name implies it's impossible for you to leave. just like it's impossible for jehovah to lie. just pop in from time to time.

outlaw - you are a trip! ROFL

• wobble
    wobble

I hate to see you, and presumably Nugget leave this here site, but I am glad you are able to move on.

The speed of your progress, from the guy I spoke to on the 'phone just about a year ago, a guy whose whole world-view had just fallen apart, to where you are today, confident in where you are going,and happy with your decision, the speed of that metamorphosis is astounding, and heartening.

We both, Mrs Wobble and I wish you all as a family the very very best, we know you will be happy and successful, and above all ,a normal family of the world.

We cannot be with you all in June, dammit, I could have introduced you to some more real Ales, but I am sure we will be together again.

Please drop in on JWN from time to time, the comments of both of you have been upbuilding and helpful, especially to newbies.

Lots of love to you all,

Wobble and Mrs. Wobble

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

DoneLeft - Congrats and Enjoy!! -Aude.

• zoiks
    zoiks

All the best! As Garrison Kiellor would say, "Be well, do good work, and keep in touch".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit