A New Column on Freeminds

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Lee is a blessing to many people. Simon is fortunate to have her on the board. Now she can help from two major traffic sources. Don't forget some of the best stuff she has done over the years is all right here.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/best-of/1

Randy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you all

I have wanted to do this for a long time and even started on a Dear Lee column a few years ago for an anti-cult newsletter when I was in Montreal. I happened to mention this to Randy and he suggested we start one on Freeminds.

Yes I am retired, due to health reasons unfortunately. I need an outlet for all those years I put into an education. And I have always believed that all the crap I went through has to be turned into something useful.

The video was done in 2001. When I was a teen I always looked older than I was. Now that I am in my 50s everyone says I look younger. I guess it just evens out in the end

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Very few boards or sites have the benefit of someone with her experience.

My goal is to get more and more JWs coming to the site every day (daily features are nice) and not be put off by harsh or rude comments. There is a flood of Witnesses ready to come out. Judging by the comments we get on the articles every day that I sift through, many are JWs but they are no longer nasty and mean. There is a big change in this from years ago, as they don't feel so attacked.

You are lucky to have Lee on JWN.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you both, Lee and Randy.

Your help to me personally has been immeasurable!

Love,

CoCo

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks CC, hope all is going well!

Rando

• Hadit
    Hadit

I applaud you both for all your hard work and self-sacrificing spirit. You will assist many not only to open their eyes but with what to do once they see and then help them heal.

Randy - Freeminds is an EXCELLENT site! I've spent many hours perusing.

Thank you both!

Hadit

• Scott77
    Scott77

Randy and Lee,

Great and excellent job on freeminds. I just was perusing the site and noticed a bespectacled Lady up there on the upper right hand side column. She looks so young and great. As I told Randy before, he is doing a wonderful job. Lady Lee, its great that you have something to do with your brain even in the state of retirement status. However, I had like an online subscription installed to Lady Lee's column in such a way that people are able to get an updates on what she has posted each week or.Just an idea to draw increased interest. My experiences tells me that its hard to visit a site everytime and then when one has so many sites to check in a particular day. Therefore IMHO, an outomatic email alert can help in this respect.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

Randy and Lee,

You are both amazing - I love your work and insights.

There is a flood of Witnesses ready to come out.

Randy,

I feel like something big is ready to happen again that will open the door so we can get more of our loved ones out of that miserable organization.

The recent WT articles are getting "over the top" even by JW standards. I think anyone who is not "hard core" must be bothered.

The new "Generation" teaching should be an outrage to any logical human - even a zealous JW.

One of my family members keeps hanging on, thinking Jah is going to "clean the organization out" of all of the bad seeds.

I keep telling her that if he does that, there would be very few in leadership positions left. Most of the sincere and kind elders have resigned in my area.

I am so thrilled that you both continue to "pay it forward".

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesome! Randy and Lee, you guys are more brotherly and sisterly toward both active and ex-JWs than their Borg bros and sisses would ever think of being. Thank you for your wonderful work.

By the way, I think both this site here (JWN) and Freeminds are nonprofit organizations who accept donations. They're not making profit on their work. Just saying in case someone reading was wondering.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

What a wonderful addition to an already fantastic website. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and time with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit