serenitynow!

cheesecake, chocolate, any beverage containing vodka

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scotch and Beer..

................... ...OUTLAW

• happy1975
    happy1975

what serenity now said!! We could hang out.....

Happy

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Taquitos with guacamole (mine is the best, of course, it's based on my mom's recipe).

Then chocolate. Lots of it. All the time.

• poppers
    poppers

Famous Dave's bbq ribs and a Coke.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Favorite breakfast: Eggs benedict with potatoes

Favorite lunch: club sandwich with french fries

Favorite dinner: Good quality Korean BBQ with kalbi and bulgogi w/ kim chee, seaweed, mandoo, and various vegetables & sticky rice

Favorite dessert: raspberry souffle @ Bodysgallen Hall in Wales

• peaches
    peaches

favorite drinks...non alcoholic are::: arizonia green tea,,arizonia pomergrant tea (both diet) i like diet coke and diet mountain dew...

when i have drank alcoholic drinks....i like whiskey but not seagrams..yukkkk...i like mixed drinks like a long island tea,,sing a pore sling...these are good if mixed right....or "fruity" mixed drinks....i also like real cold beer that does not have a strong taste to it...

i have not had a drink for many years,,so i am sure there are some new and good ones out there...yummmmmm.....now i am lonesome and want a drink.....BUMMER!

• peaches
    peaches

favorite food....(opps...forgot that part) food..not fussy...but do not think i would enjoy "fancy eats" like chef's make on tv...not who i am...

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

A porthouse steak, medium well, along with glass of piniot noir.

What I can afford to eat and drink is another matter entirely: something like a cheeseburger and a beer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit