Ever been a Mason? This is important....

by EndofMysteries 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

I keep my Illinois Blue Lodge dues paid up- 16 years now. The Grand Master of my state came out and admitted the secret rituals are no longer secret and the secret handshake can be learned from a Youtube video- in short Free Masonry is really wasting it's time trying to maintain secret rituals. I remember asking once, why everything was in plain english, when if freeemasonry was a thousand years old, the rituals should be in the vernacular of the people from that era. They aren't which means the rituals have changed over time or it isn't all that old.

My opinion is that Free Masonry is only about 300 years old- give or take some. it's a nice men's club and does more charity work than the JW's have ever thought about. The signs an rituals are all a waste time trying to research.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Okay, so I take it, that being in the masons, least those levels, nothing of a religious nature is discussed? Such as about God, the truth of pagan and christian origins, etc?

Let me give an example........one of the groups, a very high level one, which contains even the royal family of England......... appear to believe that a lot of Christian teachings, were actually part of Asclepius. They seem to believe that Paul and/or Jesus had some involvment with it. Asclepius the god of medince and healing in ancient greece. A snake entwined staff is his rod. (think of Moses staff turning into a snake, the copper snakes they were to look at for healing if bitten by a serpent, Jesus saying that his followers could hold serpents and not get hurt or the poison would not kill, and the symbol on pharmacy is 2 snakes entwined in a staff) I think I also read something to the effect of (have to check it again), Paul was blinded, he went to that temple, and 2 snakes appear and lick his eyes and eye sight restored. Ofcoarse this type of thing raises the questions of what's going on here, and isn't Satan the serpent, etc. It's also interesting to point out, that where that temple lies, is

It's along that type of line, is anything taught to Masons, atleast the public Masons and members, or is nothing of religous and ancient history taught?

It's also interesting to point out, that location of that temple is Pergamom (which in Revelation says is the Throne of Satan)

• moshe
    moshe

There is more secrecy on guarding the ingredients to your famous chili recipe.- Seriously, Masons are supposed to keep everything secret that they learn in the Lodge and we don't talk about it with outsiders, but discussing the religious meanings of symbols, I doubt that would merit 30 seconds of interest. Many of these members are 80+ years old and they do good just finding their way to the stated meeting. - some do all three degrees in just one weekend now. So, if you want the inside scoop, just petition at a lodge for membership- for the guys that is.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    it's a nice men's club and does more charity work than the JW's have ever thought about.

Supporting what Moshe said: This morning the clock radio woke me with an interview of a local Shriners official. You probably know Shriners from the fez hats, little cars in the local parade, the Shrine circus, etc., but that is all in support of their charitable work. The Shriners are a charitable arm of the Masons, operating more than twenty Shrine children's orthopedic and burn treatment hospitals across the country. Treatment is free for any child who needs it. There are about ten times as many JWs than shriners in the US. Why are there no JW children's hospitals?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit