Ever been a Mason? This is important....

by EndofMysteries 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Hoping someone has some personal experience with them, and knows what they mean when putting these symbols below on things. What they actually mean to them. This is important for all to know, especially in the near future. You'll see in below examples how worldwide, even warring countries this is prevelant. Looking at this, you may start seeing the below all over the place. Other then what I can read online, I am hoping to get a first hand saying what they are told it means.

http://www.garone.net/tony/random_files/seal14.jpg - that is a very common one worldwide. I've seeing it EVERYWHERE, and many variations of it. I just want to hear from a mason or one who had been, or knows what 'they' say it means.

1. What does the eagle symbolize? - not only a symbolic meaning (freedom,etc), but WHO (one of the wild beasts, one of the faces of the cherubs, Jesus, God, Satan, God's son 1,000 year reign, the kingdoms establishment, etc)

2. What does the 'bound wheat', or sheath its holding mean?

3. What do the arrows mean?

4. On variations of the image, where a skull would be in place of the eagles face, is that mason or an opposing group, either way, what would that mean?

5. On variations where swords, shield, crown on top, or 2 lions on both sides, what would those mean?

6. When 2 olive tree , or 2 leafs/branches coming from bottom on both sides, as seen in this picture.....what does that mean? http://www.wood.army.mil/HDTC/DoDseal.jpg - as seen here

I REALLY hope someone answers. I am really curious, as to WHY these are so prevelant, even Hitler's money had it. Warring/opposing nations, etc. Here is an example..... Nazi money - http://www.quiltersmuse.com/images/German-silver-coin-w-lg-swa.jpg

http://www.31centuries.com/ebay/2009-1109-Coin-Iraq-1955-50F-1b.jpg - iraq (the 2 feathers or branches from the bottom)

And here is an example of the "skull" wings I am talking about, this is not coincidence, and is this an opposer or another understanding of what the above symbology means? http://joerhoney.com/portfolio_/shield_wings_skull.jpg

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

New World Order!

No, I have no clue, but I've always been interested in Freemasonry. Loved the Discovery channel (or was it History channel?) show on it, a lot of it is speculative, any "secret society" will always have some allure or mystery about it just because it's termed a "secret society". Of course, there is probably some truth to it.

• GreyWolf
    GreyWolf

I take it what EndofMysteries wants is for someone to explain the symbolism on American money. If this is not the case, let me know.

Yes, I have been a Mason and a member of the Blue Lodge. However, I must tell you that most of the things written about Masonry by people who want to attack it and argue falsely that Charles Russell was a Mason spread complete bunk. Masonry generally uses biblical symbolism but doesn't use much if any material from Daniel. The central focus is on King Solomon's temple, but other readings from the Scriptures are used. Besides that, there are symbols taken from the European Enlightenment and there is an emphasis on geometry and reason. Much symbolism on bills and other things is simply not Masonic.

GreyWolf

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

GreyWolfe -

I want to know the symbolism on them as universal. I don't think it's coincidence that Germany, Iran, USA, many countries, as well as back to ancient times, using the SAME symbols. But I specificially am interested in the symbols I stated specificially, as I see those crossing nations, cultures, opposing nations, etc.

I also know that a lot of it is based on King Solomon, from 1 Kings 7. What lead me there, but at the same time, bringing up more questions, was my research into the "Two Witnesses", the 2 Cherubs 'covering' the ark, and then Ezekiel 28, some statements Jesus made about himself as well as the Jews, the prophecies of Isaiah supposedly about Jesus, some things in the minor prophets, THEN some unpublished coded prophecies/messages I've found in Genesis. (tip of the iceberg)

To start, the eagle as well as the eagle holding arrows, why would nazi germany, Russia, USA, and more have coins with it. Knowing what it means to Masons, or the 'offset' group who made it, is a good starting point.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

GreyWolfe -

If you are not able to answer, or never discussed those, are you still one and if not, why did you leave? I know a lot about them, but not much and only what I've run into online. the negative and the positive (I understand many who are, believe to be the closest to the truth.) Interesting too how the 'start' of the WT had many common beliefs.

• journey-on
    journey-on

An eagle is an ancient symbol that represents spiritual vision, without which a people will perish. Arrows represent a clear direction...a straight course ahead. 13 arrows gripped firmly in the left talon of the eagle speaks of the New World (America) consisting of the 13 original colonies forging ahead with a divine mission to accomplish and perfect liberty and freedom for all. That's a start.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

ooo Popcorn at the ready....let's hear it ?

Loz x

• GreyWolf
    GreyWolf

I simply moved, took very ill, and let my dues payments lapse. I enjoyed the lodge where I was but don't have the time or energy to become involved again. If you are so interested in Masonry, there is a great deal of information on the Internet and, also, a great deal on symbolism. Some people make far too much of symbolism, including some Masons. For example a number of people have made a great deal of the winged sun disk on Russell's Studies in the Scriptures and the use of the cross and crown symbol. They think this connects Russell to Egyptian paganism or Masonry. That is nonsense; there are easier ways of understanding these symbols that make more sense.

GreyWolf

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't really care much about the mason symbolism in Russells stuff. I am interested because I'm seeing how it's going to be playing a major part in the last days / wild beast / etc prophecies. I did research the symbols, and I see from the Masons side, how they view them as non biast, related to the true God / Architect of the universe. They take a neutral approach to God, that one must just believe in him, and that through all religions, they lead to the same God. That's the very low level of it.

I ALSO see the opposing side. That they have many images and how they've adopted symbolism which was used in Egyptian and even occult activities, they view as not using them for that reason, just to throw people off. For example, the pyramid and all seeing eye, is supposedly symbolic of the bottom of the pyramid is all religions/faiths, and the top is the architect of the universe, that from 'many faiths, lead to the same creator'. On the occult side, and on the dollar bill, the positioning of things make invisible pentagram.

I ran into a group, which can't find any 'acknowledged' ties to Masons, but found them to be involved, and VERY heavy into archeological things, they are very heavy into research of ancient coins as well, and having done extensive research and big money behind them. They happen to also be the ones who own the federal reserve. Having stumbled upon some of their beliefs and books meant for members only, saw a very plausible scenario of how the wild beast / false prophet prophecies will play out. The scriptures they will focus on (in the same sense religions focus on a set of scriptures to prove them the truth), can be very convincing, and cause any to question what is true and not true.

• GreyWolf
    GreyWolf

If you want to believe this sort of thing, have at it. But you are going down after a fat rat and coming up with a very skinny mouse. Masonry is about as dangerous as the girl scouts, and much written about it is hogwash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit