Do You Think Prostitution Should Be Illegal?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

exactly Scully

• blondie
    blondie

Scully, I'm surprised, obviously the priest prefers young boys, are you suggesting that it would be better to pay for a boy prostitute? You aren't suggesting that the priest's sexual preference is really for a woman but he has no access to women. Working with SNAP (Survivors Network against Abusive Priests) I found that many women were raped by priests showing that priests have access to women but choose boys. Now if you were thinking of an adult MALE prostitute, then we are back to the fact that he prefers boys, not male adults.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

If they are legal I'm for it, male female transgender whatever legalize tax it regulate it and move on...

• Scully
    Scully

Blondie:

Scully, I'm surprised, obviously the priest prefers young boys, are you suggesting that it would be better to pay for a boy prostitute? You aren't suggesting that the priest's sexual preference is really for a woman but he has no access to women. Working with SNAP (Survivors Network against Abusive Priests) I found that many women were raped by priests showing that priests have access to women but choose boys. Now if you were thinking of an adult MALE prostitute, then we are back to the fact that he prefers boys, not male adults.

Blondie, I wasn't referring to preferences. I was referring to the legalization / decriminalization of prostitution. Obviously in legalizing or decriminalizing prostitution, the laws against the sexual exploitation of children and other persons who cannot legally consent to sexual activity would not be ignored. Legal age of and the capacity to consent should not, imo, change.

What I'm saying is that what happens between persons who consent to sexual activity and who both have the capacity to grant such consent should not be criminalized.

If a priest can pay someone to satisfy his sexual urges, and someone can legally provide that service without exploiting minors or anyone else, then I'd much prefer that than to have him abuse his position of trust by raping altar boys.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Prostitution should be LEGAL and FREE. Provided by the Government in an Assistance Program!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

cyber, it should be part of the us health care bill

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

dacheech:

cyber, it should be part of the us health care bill

wonder how many forms you would have to fill out, how many insurance committees would have to approve it, and if you have to meet your deductible before it would be paid for... are there copays? how many "Sessions" or "treatments" would be allowed in a calendar year....

how would that be coded on the CPT billing?

Snakes (Rich )

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that the sex industry needs to be regulated and licensed.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

No,people please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit