Jehovah Doesn't allow abortions but will kill millions of Worldly babies at Armagedon....Contradiction??

by Witness 007 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• not a captive
    not a captive

Maybe Armegeddon will see those from the nations who gather for war lovingly (Yes, I am being sarcastic) segregate the guilty from the innocent. Maybe it see some kindly step forward from the other side, lift a baby from the arms of their intended victim and take their enemy's infants to raise as their own.

We see this now, do we, in the wars we humans wage?

I think we don't know what Armagedon is.

At the end of the book of Jonah it was Jonah that wanted dead babies, not God."And am I not to feel sorry for Ninevah, the great city, in which there are more than a thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, to say nothing of all the animals?"

Maeve

• tec
    tec

I think we don't know what Armagedon is.

Agreed. I don't think Armageddon is this earthly bloody battle that JW's and other extremists portray it as being.

Tammy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I don't think Armageddon is this earthly bloody battle that JW's and other extremists portray it as being.

wtf? Don't fool yourself sister. It's the most bloody thing ever.

• peaches
    peaches

it is all so sick thinking....i will NEVER understand it....peaches...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

".............Who will look after them?" Witnesses could use them as worldly slaves like the Jews did in bible times!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Armegeddon is the result of an old guy munching on ergot and writing down the details of his tripping. It's only in the Bible because enough religious leaders saw it as useful for controlling the masses.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    wtf? Don't fool yourself sister. It's the most bloody thing ever.

I have to go with SixofNine.

This is the time to gird up our loins, wear armour and carry a sword - for great will be the retribution on the day of Jehovah's anger.

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

My husband replied to this by saying "they were just going to die anyway." I told him I didn't want to be in a world where 6.5 BILLION people (including children and babies) had to die just so I could be there. I would rather die too.

• inbetween
    inbetween

Jw answer: seeing the development of younger generations now, it will be soo bad, that even little babies are already so wicked, that they deserve destruction, there is no hope for them and no point for Jehovah to wait...

the same time they deny a believe in a predetermined destiny....

and additionally all the Indian, Chinese, Moslem etc will be judged according to their heart condition...no preaching needed there.....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One can not reconcile a God that advocates the sanctity of life and a Genocidal God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit