Jehovah Doesn't allow abortions but will kill millions of Worldly babies at Armagedon....Contradiction??

by Witness 007 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He see's even "the Embryo of us"..."and all it's parts are down in writting.." according to the bible. Yet he will destroy Millions of kids and babies because their "worldly" parents closed the door on a Witness one busy Saturday morning.

Contradiction?????

• designs
    designs

Oh you want Religion to make sense

• awildflower
    awildflower

The God of the Bible gets more bizarre for me everyday

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

The christians on this board will defend gods right to kill who he chooses.

They defend god sending his people to wipe out whole communities, butchering whole families but keeping the virgin girls for themselves.

They don't call it rape and they don't call it murder, it's just more of gods mysterious ways that us mere humans can't comprehend.

• tec
    tec

Contradiction?????

Of course its a contradiction. It's a man-made teaching and a man-made understanding.

Tammy

• designs
    designs

That language and imagery came from an age when Storms and Earthquakes and crop failures were thought to be direct intervention of God(s) or their personalities being expressed.....

How would they rewrite it all now in the age of String Theory and T-Duality, Quantum Physics was a game changer, we're all catching up.

From the cave to people on the Moon, its been a wild journey

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the correlation to abortions would refer to pregnant women being put to death. I imagine that the people that the Jews slaughtered, men, women, and children, included pregnant women.

Otherwise when God kills children at Armageddon and they are out of the womb already, would not be the same as abortion. But still genocide.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Witness 007 - Please try and be reasonable. As the most high, Jehovah has the right to kill anyone he wants to. Killing babies and kids before they grow into imperfect people is a kindness of the highest order.

What is the point of having all that power and not opening the throttle and showing off once in while. Anyhow Armageddon will cleanse the earth and make it a place fit for Jehovah's people.

It's all explained in the bible and makes complete sense to anyone who wants it too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The JW sister that I met in the parking lot of my apartments answered my question about why god will kill innocent babies and kids. He will kill their parents, but why kill the kids?

Her answer was, "Well, who's gonna take care of them?"

I said that it sounds like god needs a better plan.

Seems like killing them after they are born is okay for that reason, but aborting them for the same reason (lack of adequate parental care) is horrendous.

• designs
    designs

White Dove, that sister sounds like so many of the JWs I knew, people are like road kill to them to be scrapped of the tires.

What a brain washing job that all was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit