Will my grief ever end?...

by Lozhasleft 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ok so my youngest daughter (17) has been enveloped by her 'spiritual' older siblings and at the same time convinced that her mum is an evil disfellowshipped harlot...

Its gutted me for the past 8 months ...I miss her dreadfully and worry so much about her...I thought she knew me better and that we had an unbreakable bond ....the things she's said to me in emails and texts have torn me apart and I cant keep going back for more...much as I love her I cant continue to be a punch bag...it would kill me to go through anymore abuse....

Currently she's getting involved via facebook with some of my new hubby's family (not JWs) ...I think there's trouble ahead....

Loz x

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Currently she's getting involved via facebook with some of my new hubby's family (not JWs) ...I think there's trouble ahead....

Why? This could go the other way - they could influence her out of the JWs.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Loz)))))))

Just hang in there, she'll come around eventually.

I know the pain; my youngest semi-shuns me on special occasions.

Sylvia

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Oh Loz I don't know what to say except that I am here for you with an online hug and wish I could make it all better for you.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you guys...I'm hurting so much right now....I do hope so Jwoods...I do hope so...

Loz x

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

From one mother of a 17 yr old daughter to another.....

I feel ya, sister.

There was times when her dad was bad-mouthing me so bad that it was hard to keep breaking through to keep a good relationship with her. As stressful as last weekend was, I think she finally "got" it - that I'm not the bad one.

I had moments when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, either. Just keep hanging in there. Young ladies need their moms, they eventually figure it out.

((( Loz )))

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thx Palm Tree hunny...from where I stand right now I cant see it having a happy ending...but I love her so much and live in hope...happy things are working out for you xx

Loz x

• mouthy
    mouthy

Im so sorry to hear this....I know what your going through

I made made my daughter a JW ...Now she is 64 of course believes I am the devil.

Lets hope the fplks on face book will wisen her up((((HUG

• ataloa
    ataloa
    Its gutted me

Oh, dear Loz, I know.....it happened to me 15 years ago. My daughter left without warning and did not contact me for five years. I wanted to die the pain was so unbearable. I never ever would have thought that would happen. Year after year went by and it was devastating to know she did not miss or need me.

We have a relationship now that she's more mature and not so easily led. I don't know what would be worse, to be in contact and feel abused, or to just be cut off like I was. That's something you'll have to think about. But you have to do what's right for you; doesn't mean you won't suffer for it. My thoughts are with you ....and yes, I believe your grief will end - mine did.

Ataloa

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ataloa...isnt it just inhumane? why should we have to deal with all this sorrow?..I wish I'd never heard of the JWs I really do....thanks for the kind words folks...tomorrow I may be able to cope again...

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit