What a weekend!

by beksbks 68 Replies latest members private

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oh beks! I loved the first pic but the second one made me tear up a bit!!! Beautiful!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Robin you doll!!

He's a damn good man, I'll say that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I, personally, look forward to spending some quality time with the bride and groom this coming week! A genial host and a great hostess - cuisine par excellence!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ohhh we gon' have some fun Bizzy!!! I hear the garden holds ripe plums, herbs, greens, tomatoes, peppers, squash and more.................Mmmmm! I'll be bringing wine and cheeeeese!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Well Beks...you'll have a Bizzy Bee and I'll have my Bumble Bee! I'm sure a good time will be had by all!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

beks...

this thread has been here 2 months and I just now find it? tells you how well I keep up around here anymore... I noticed the reference to this thread on a different forum...and had to see what all the hubub was about ......what a beautiful bride you are.... he is a lucky man.

Thanks everyone! We've been together for 8+ years, so I'm pretty sure I know what I've gotten in to!

my gal Toni and I have been together over a year... we will get married one of these days soon I hope.. compared to 8 years, I shouldnt feel so bad...lol...

congrats to the both of you...from the both of us...

Snakes (Rich ) ....and Toni

• Deceived
    Deceived

Beks I totally missed this thread. You are a Gorgeous Bride, I had no idea you just got married. this is the first time I have seen your pretty face.

Congratulations!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Thanks guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit