I challenge Joelbear to a DUEL

by Mindchild 24 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

skip.

Lets all agree to stop defending ourselves.You dont have to explain yourself to me.Lets focus on the issue, the discussion, also, ignore trolling attempts like Yardick.So many threads get lost in personal arguement...I said, you said...lets stay on target here.

The WT org dont deserve respect,it dont deserve to be declared a religion, and has no right to exist..in its CURRENT form.
    We agree yes?

Good.

That dont mean we shoot the GB.
    What DO we do about them?
    Other than all bleat and bemoan on a piddly website.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Refiners FireButt

Yardickwad....buggerize off...people with thought processes are talkin here...
    Yeah, that's crystal clear, as can be seen in your statements here:

to fuck people over ... deeply fucked over ... been fucked over ....
    What a Refined "thought process" you have, FireButt. It's quite obvious that if you had to forfeit your favorite 4-letter word that you'd be left tongue-tied.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Tim!!! Well cool I think you will do an outstanding job of presenting the opposite side to the effect that the Society deserves some respect for what they have done "right."

How about us using Venice as the Judge as she likes law and order? haha

As per what happens when a Mac truck hits a concrete wall...well I guess we will just have to see how thick that concrete is won't we? lol

Good idea about starting it in a new thread. I will open it up with the title: The Debate: Do JW's Need Respect? I won't have much time today to play but I will let you throw your side in first and then I will present my side and let the fun begin.

Anyone else that want's to play is welcome too.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Sounds great! I look forward to it.

TimB

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

considering this thread has been closed by its originator for purpose of the debate......
    Yardick.
    Selective quotation there buddy.
    What are you saying?What does that prove?
    I'll leave the readers to judge whether what Im saying has any value or not.Or whether Im just a foul mouthed lout with nothing to say of any construct.
    I like swearing though, makes me feel big and tough.
    Richard Nixon is my hero...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit