Initial Analysis Of The Times Square Bombing Attempt

by leavingwt 166 Replies latest social current

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey
    Beksbks - "Exactly LWT. Just my point as well. Sam Whiskey is an example of what she was talking about. It's like saying all fat people are lazy, or all blonde women are stupid, etc. etc. All muslims are violent extremists with ulterior motives. Generalising an entire group of people because of the actions of a few. And in this case, downplaying the violence perpetrated by those who don't fit this generalization."

You have become a professional at taking others posts OUT of context. Your words hold no water with me, because you are a liar. I did not say, that all Muslims are violent extremists. What I did say is that, "It may be racial profiling, but,...I am aware of my surroundings." Get it straight if you are going to quote someone.

To your comments about fat people and Blonde women; If I see a fat person, I think to myself, "Perhaps that person should expend more energy and get more exercise or a heart attack may be lurking." And...I don't think all Blonde are stupid, I think they're brilliant just like any other female.

Where DO you come up with this garbage. You wish you could put words in my mouth, you're a slanderous, pompous little girl that *thinks* she can throw her weight around like a classroom bully by the shear number of posts and idiotic replies you produce. You're just like the woman who, in the heat of debate, screams the loudest and stomps her feet with utter disgust that HER views are not being accepted. And when she's finished screaming,...she thinks she's won, because she's demanded her thoughts be heard.
    Well guess what, you don't know squat. Communist China is waiting for you....
  • beksbks
    beksbks
    Sam Whiskey is an example of what she was talking about. It's like saying

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you call someone a liar. I did not quote you anywhere in my post.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hmmm.... people with so much self-hatred and self-righteousness calling the kettle black. Can I make it any simpler for you simpletons?

Kiss me!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only way to stop Muslim Terrorists..

Is to Crush them..

With a Giant "Ball Park Frank" Wiener!..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

What if they like wieners?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What if they like wieners?.....beksbks

Muslims don`t eat Pork..

It makes them Dance Badly..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hot Dogs... gross. I say force feed terrorists pork-chops instead. At least try to make it taste good...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Well, skip the Ball Park then.

Go Hebrew National, or even better, Shofar.

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

NY Times. . .

Evidence Mounts for Taliban Role in Car Bomb Plot

. . .

Officials said that after two days of intense questioning of the bombing suspect, Faisal Shahzad , evidence was mounting that the group, the Pakistani Taliban, had helped inspire and train Mr. Shahzad in the months before he is alleged to have parked an explosives-filled sport utility vehicle in a busy Manhattan intersection on Saturday night. Officials said Mr. Shahzad had discussed his contacts with the group, and investigators had accumulated other evidence that they would not disclose.

On Thursday, interrogators from the United States and Pakistan were questioning four members the banned militant group Jaish-e-Muhammad, in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, in connection with the Times Square plot, according to a Pakistani security official. The official did not identify the militants. On Wednesday, Mr. Shahzad, the 30-year-old son of a retired senior Pakistani Air Force officer, waived his right to a speedy arraignment, a possible sign of his continuing cooperation with investigators.

. . .

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/06/nyregion/06bomb.html?hp

• beksbks
    beksbks

Good thing he was such a loser. He even left his keys to the getaway car, and his apartment, in the back of the SUV!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit