Making Jehovah's Witnesses a lot more interesting Religion

by Terry 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quentin
    Quentin

.....vote on most boring speaker vs most interesting one....prize...free watchtowers for a year...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Have "worldly"party mixers. Have raffles for whoever wins gets to pick which doctrines are changed into new light.

Have speed dating at District convention. And come out with a decent song book!

• Terry
    Terry

30. Elder visits include EXORCISM!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Terry, now does that mean that the Elder PERFORMS an "exorcism"...

Or that the Elder himself will be EXORCISED ???

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Zid littlesatan

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I thought the Conventions were speed dating opportunities anyway - trying to get as many phone numbers and addresses (these days, emails) as you can during the breaks!

• Terry
    Terry

31. Nineteen Seventy-Five memorial day of mourning commemorating the last most embarrassing flop in Watchtower history.

Celebrants spend the day making dire predictions and then blaming anybody who believes them.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"Watchtowerland's" most popular attraction would be "Armageddonworld"

"Come take a stroll through the charred corpses of your neighbors! Laugh as your co-worker's bodies are picked apart by birds! Marvel at the awesome power of God! Check if your favourite mansion is still standing!!"

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Okay that made my day.

• Terry
    Terry

32. Starbucks stand next to magazine counter!

33. Half-time entertainment between Public Talk and Watchtower Study

34. Free Bumper Stickers: Honk if you love New Light

35. Mohawk haricuts permitted for Special Pioneers.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Haha! This reminds me of a Saturday morning bookstudy group I was in once. They were alot of fun. One Saturday, we decided as a group that we had to incorporate two words into our comments at the WT study the next day as many times as possible. One of the words was "gallstones" and I can't remember the other one. Our group snickered every time the words were said.

Well, after the meeting a few people commented "What was with all the gallstone comments today?"

That was the best meeting ever.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit