Very Shocking, Damned News: Watchtower Reports to UN Agency

by Scott77 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

To me, that does not look like a "report', rather, the WBTS appealing to the U.N to help with the problems to do with restrictions/persecution in Egypt.

History shows they have never shied away from getting governments and agencies to grant them freedoms. And in reality, like it or not, they have secured religious freedoms for many non witnesses by default on the way.

oz

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmm.. I have never before heard of the European Association of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses. It is addressed as at the London Bethel with Paul Gillies as Secretary. The other addresses look like Bethel addresses. This appears to be their contribution to a U N report on human rights.

If you take their stated opposition to the U N literally, then one would expect them to have nothing to do with it. (fear of being branded with the mark of the wild beast??)..........But this the WTS, what they say in public is not what they really do. I am sure they would justify this somehow

I do not think that there is much mileage for a scandal here. The dubs would say that they are legitimately "appealing to Caesar "

• peaches
    peaches

IT IS STILL SICK....

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I just read the whole letter the wts sent to the U.N. AND EGYPT. the wts talks about HARASSMENT? LOL they have to be kidding ???? there is LOTS OF MILEAGE IN THIS first the wt is still an NGO OF THE UNITED NATIONS, 2ND JW'S ARE ZIONISTS, 3RD THEY WANT TO OWN LAND IN EGYPT. IT'S OK FOR JW AND THE WTS TO HARRASS PERSONS BUT THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEY ARE HARRASSED. CAN ANYONE SAY HYPOCRITES, FROM THE SOUND OF THIS ARTICLE THERE ONLY A FEW 1000 OR LESS JW'S IN EGYPT. but the wts wants free rein in Egypt, to let the society come in and buy up land and peddle their DOPE... THE WTS even had the nerve to talk about when RUSSELL went to egypt in 1912 to measure the PYRAMIDS AND SAY THAT JEHOVAH BUILT THEM ROLF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. what a bunch of COMICS THE LEADERS OF THE WT ARE HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. OLDE HIPPIE I THINK YOU SHOULD GO TO EGYPT AND PEDDLE SOME WT MAG'S. funny the article never talks about anyother relegion that is banned in EGYPT? I hope the jw's that work in gov't job's there lose them. so what some jw had to answer to some gov't offical for 2 hours, like the wts never hEArd of a J.C. IF I was the EGYPTIAN GOVENOR , I would make the JW'S MAKE CLAY BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IF I was the EGYPTIAN GOVENOR , I would make the JW'S MAKE CLAY BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW...Judge Rutherfraud

........................... ...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I guess that makes Jehovah's Witnesses the whore's personal bitch.

• Scott77
    Scott77

May anyone here with a family still in use those information to help them come out? Will that be easy?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"I have never before heard of the European Association of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses."

You will find them mentioned quite frequently, it is possible the association was formed in connection with the problems in France, but anyway they appeared in that connection, likewise in connection with the problems in Russia, and also they deliver talks/papers/documents in connection with various meetings or seminars in connection with the persecution during WWII (where among others Simone Liebster from France is vocal, as well as Pellechia and Chu from the US).

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

In the year 2000, I found out the religion's hidden history and scandals. Their U.N. involvement was, in my opinion anyway, a major betrayal and sell-out. I mean, how many countless times did they refer to the U.N. in derogatory terms?

Maybe now it is 'old hat' and doesn't really bother too many people, but, at the very least, it shows the religion to be blatant hypocrites who should not be heeded and deserve to be forgotten.

• EmergedAsMe
    EmergedAsMe

Just adding my two cents - finding out that the WTS was a member of the UN (NGO business) was very powerful for me. I have recently escaped from the JWs and it kills me that I was baptized in 2002 and the WTS and UN were in bed together until 2001 ... but I never knew!! (Was a born in)

After learning more about the WTS scandals, cover ups, doctrine changes, false prophecies and everything else the UN thing started to fade into just another thing the WTS did. However - I do not think the WTS and it's involvement with the UN should be overlooked with trying to help JWs get out.

Haven't had a chance to read this attatched letter yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit