"Welcome To The Best Way of Life" - WT Lesson for May 2nd

by mentallyfree31 18 Replies latest social family

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

That was my baptism song also. I had never noticed that until now.

And teel - yes that is bizzare. We are willing to KILL a life in order to show respect for the SYMBOL of life. It makes no sense.

Thanks for the comments everybody.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Remember the book brown cover, " Choosing The Best Way Of Life" based on Peter.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I am going crazy at these meetings!

My wife is depressed because she doesn't know why she doesn't feel like she is one of the happiest people. She is spending the afternoon today with another sister who is depressed becasue she doesn't know what is wrong with her and asked the CBE why she feels this way.

If witnesses weren't afraid to talk to one another about how they really feel without fear of reprisal I am confident there would be an awakening for many.

I feel so helpless, I try to help and get my wife to reason and I think this is causing some of her pain.

I truly feal that today's WT lesson was blasphemous!

"Welcome To the Best Way of Life" - BULLSHIT!

• metatron
    metatron

Another example of deliberate Watchtower Society lies. How so?

Because the Governing Body has these articles written in reaction to serious problems in the organization such as depression, corruption, fading and malaise. As Hitler pointed out, 'the bigger the lie, the greater the acceptance'. The need to cover up otherwise obvious problems cause them to assert that a 'Spiritual Paradise' exists.

In addition, it was the Governing Body that specifically directed publishers and bodies of elders NOT to cooperate with surveys done on the organization, in both an official letter and under announcements in the KM, some years ago.

If honest surveys were done, what would be uncovered? Mental illness? Divorce? Family breakdown? They don't want these things exposed.

They deliberately and carefully craft deception.

metatron

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

One of the surest paths to depression is to have unrealistic and distorted expectations. The WTS could write a book on how to create that sort of depression. In fact, I think they have, many times over.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Mall Cop - I do remember that. Just saw one of them in a stack of books recently.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Mall Cop - I do remember that. Just saw one of them in a stack of books recently.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

My congregation is quite emotional and at least 5 or 6 comments were near tears,because they are so happy to be living the best life. And being the happiest people on earth, yeah,I was thinking, because you're all on anti-depressants.

• teel
    teel

Loz: thanks, in english it actually sounds less bizarre. In my language the song ends just like I said, no mention about "for you we would live", only "if needed we will die for you". How's that for weird?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit