"Welcome To The Best Way of Life" - WT Lesson for May 2nd

by mentallyfree31 18 Replies latest social family

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

It's hard to even read this without bursting into laughter. And just think, we all used to agree with this.

Damn, it feels good to be on the outside looking in.

• agonus
    agonus

apparently ignorance is indeed bliss

• shopaholic
  • hereiam!
    hereiam!

And the saddest part is when you"believe it" and feel GUILTY for not being HAPPY to live the "best way of life". Ugh it makes me sad.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

hereiam - and remember, we were actually ready to DIE for this stuff. Totally convinced that we couldn't possibly be wrong. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

• peaches
    peaches

i think it is sad also

• teel
    teel
    and remember, we were actually ready to DIE for this stuff

Do you remember the song that ended in "if needed, we will die for you"? Not sure of the exact words in english... I felt so awkward every time at the end of that song. I guess you could say I was "spiritually weak". And on topic, the best way of life is to face death for that way of life? Hm... sort of like the blood ban, because you respect the sanctity of life the blood represents, you're ready to die for it.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Teel it was No 13 the Dedication song....last line...'for you we would live or die...'

Loz x

• crownboy
    crownboy

Yeah, that was my baptism song. Weird wording now that you think about it. (Now the song is in my head; "because Jehovah created...")

• life is to short
    life is to short

I was thinking of going the the study tomorrow but I just cannot do it. I would totally go out of my mind sitting through the meeting with this. It is totally crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit