How much can I take????

by patio34 18 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy y'all,

I've never liked my older sister's sense of humor. Btw, patio is my older sister.

She's not telling the whole truth! She's in such a damned perky mood because she starts an Oil Painting Class today! I would say "smug biddy" but I might offend her.......

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to WORK today and it's rainy and because we've had snow/ice/warm/humid/cloudy, every freakin' body has a sinus cold around here! I KNOW it's not actually a cold, but we all feel like crap.

Have I complained sufficiently for a snotty younger sister? Good. I hope she spills her paint, I don't think you can spill oil paint from a tube, can you? Well, I'll think of something else.....

spiteful waiting with the sniffles....working. shit.

Btw, y'all have a nice day

edited "smug b....." to "smug biddy" - patio's a tad straighter than I am. LOL!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

pat, i resent your post considering i had to shovel snow last week

• patio34
    patio34

Sorrrry folks! I'll quit being so glib about it! I lived in Indiana for 35 years so i KNOW what it's like.

Waiting, we all get colds out here too. Go figure! Probably 35% of the folks at work have had a bad cold/flu in the last 6 weeks. Hope you feel better, sis. (My real kid sister.)

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• Venice
    Venice

73 deg here BURRRRR

Ven

• waiting
    waiting

Hi Sweet Pat!

I was a captive at work yesterday, ended up having to be there 11 lousy hours.....thank god for cruisin' the net, eh? Well, thank whatever you like, I guess.

Anyway, it did rain....a lot. And yes, I do feel better that people in Southern California get colds.

I hope your class went well? Huh? Huh?

waiting

ps: It's noon here, breezy, sunny & warm. Going out to pull a multitude of weeds from my garden. I remember Indiana well, when it was gloomy.....it lasted a seeming Forever! Here? A day at the most! However, 95 degrees with 90% humidity lasts seemingly Forever here in the summer, like 6 months worth!

• teejay
    teejay

Not funny, Patio.

It's not THAT bad here in middle America, but did you see the end of this morning's Sunday Morning on CBS? They always end the show with a view of some national reserve somewhere and this morning they treated me to some place up in Alaska—had views of the prettiest snow falling, five foot snowbanks, wolves running through the snow, sounds of a chilling wind ...

Made me think of you... Valley Girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    73 deg here BURRRRR

That wasn't funny, either, Ven.

• waiting
    waiting

o poo, tj.

Chill out! I assume you were smiling when you wrote "not funny"......?

waiting

• patio34
    patio34

LOL folks. Waiting, the class was very helpful. I think i'm gonna like it. Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Enjoy, everybody!

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Patio, how sad for you. No brisk days to liven your step. No snowstorms to make you appreciate the cozy wood fire and the warm cat curled in your lap. No anticipation of the first plant shoots of Spring poking through the ground. (sigh)

Gotta look on the bright side....right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit