How much can I take????

by patio34 18 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

I don't know how much more of this I can take here in southern California!!!

It's 72 degrees and sunny----AGAIN!!!

Signed,
    Cruisin' in California :-)

Sorry folks!

• Angharad
    Angharad

You can go off people you know Patio

Have fun

Angharad - in cold wet Manchester

• patio34
    patio34

Could you please explain your post-it went over my head :-)

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Patio!

You 'mad-mad' femme - you gave me
    such a startle. Why you rascal [):)]

He, he, actually it is great to see you in a 'teasing' mood. And I'm envious of the 72 temp. I foolishly stepped out onto the front porch to pick-up the morning paper - took me 30 minutes to get the tootsies warm. But it is very sunny, and I'm grateful for that, also in the high 30's, not too bad for this time of year.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I mean I'd like to be where its warm, but I'm in the cold!

• COMF
    COMF

72 degrees and sunny, and she's inside, staring at a computer screen. Can you spell "addict"?

• patio34
    patio34

LOLOLOL, Comf!

• julien
    julien

gotta love those santa anas patio eh

julien in T.O.

• patio34
    patio34

Julien,
    What a surprise you're in T.O. I'm only a half hour from there.
    Pat

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Angharad:
    Don't feel bad...I got your joke. That joke kind of made me think of that film with Michael Douglas in it, Falling Down. He goes berserk while sitting in traffic one day. Pretty good flick.

Patio:
    I wish it were 75 degrees here. I'm covered up and still cold. It was warm here yesterday but today, it's cold again. One day it's like Spring and the next is like the dead of winter. Talk about going nuts . Never know how to dress, kids stay sick with colds, you stay sick with colds...ahhh, I long for spring. California Dreamin' here...

sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit