Really COOL(or Really DUMB) Vanity plates

by serenitynow! 28 Replies latest social humour

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

So I have a 100 mile daily commute, so I see lots of plates. I get a kick out of the good ones. saw 2 hearses- TOOLATE, LASTRDE, guy in a navy caprice classic-NOTFUZZ; minivan-MMBEER. A colleague (ER RN) had SVGLVES. What cool ones have you seen?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

One dumb one was a guy in a Mazda- SALIV8. The guy was average, not hot at all, the car was blah,I was like get over yourself! Speaking of arrogant guys this dude in my hood has had BLKGOD for years. Got a good look and he does have a hot body, but telling the world you're a god? I'm sure he'd be a pleasure to date.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I have to remember some of the dumb plates I've seen and post 'em.

This one young cool brother in our congregation had plates on a chevy that read "GotPaid" One meeting he was illegally parked and my husband said "we have a vehicle blocking the fire lane, so gotpaid, you got to move" everybody was cracking up.

I've seen the dumbest plates on the least expensive cars, like a saturn that read "nonote".......really?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

AV8TR comes to mind

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

a hyandai that looks like a wanna be jaguar had a plate ~~hyaguar~~

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

My hearse has 'vanity' plates : UNDEAD... edit: sorry about the size of the pic!

• chickpea
    chickpea

LXQSME... neighbors had it on a generic vehicle

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

saw one the other day that read " ti3vom" , in the rear vision mirror it spelt 'move it'. was on a hi performance ford falcon

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

now that looks like something Herman munster would drive LOL

How about: MADMUM, THANQ, C4SINĂ˜,

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I have a cousin who when we we're younger drove a Toyota Sentra Wagon that had a vanity plate that said "YHWH"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit