Asking for Prayers

by oldflame 18 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thank you to all those who gave prayer and good thoughts please keep this coming

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

hopefully finding is curing ! prayers out to all of you.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Friends, I am sorry to say that Olga has terminla cancer. They found that she has cancer on her lung, kidney, liver, spine and hip they say if she takes the chemo and radiation that she may live a year or a little longer but she will die. Please please I beg you to pray for Olga and her family. Horace has been a friend of mine since 1987, he is my best friend and I only have a few of those that I can call my brother. Please please pray for them and I will be forever grateful .

Thank You,

Merrill

• Heaven
    Heaven

I am so very sorry to hear this. I hope she does not suffer too much. Treasure the time you have left. Hopefully, one day, you will all be together in a better place.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Prayers are ascending that they and all who are suffering may find strength and peace to endure.

May you also have peace, Old Flame.

Blessings.

Syl

• Mary
    Mary
    They found that she has cancer on her lung, kidney, liver, spine and hip they say if she takes the chemo and radiation that she may live a year or a little longer but she will die.

Oh geeze OF.....I'm so sorry to hear this. Seems like so many that I know have recently either died, or been diagnosed with frigging cancer.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hang in there, oldflame. Not to give false hope but I've known people who were given a matter of months to live that managed to go on for years. Cancer sometimes just stops and takes a vacation/nap for a time.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your friends.

• not a captive
    not a captive

There are ways God helps us get through this. I will pray for you and them to feel his help. Maeve

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thank you to all who have prayed for my friends. I am just at a loss not only because my best friend is going to lose his wife but I worry for his minds sake if you understand where I am coming from. I'm tired, I have carried the burdens of to many people for too long and it has wore me out. I don't understand how someone who takes good care of their health gets terminal cancer and me a guy who has abused his body for years in so many ways and yet I have no cancer and I should. I should be the one telling all of you that I will be dying in a year !

I cannot imagine how it feels knowing that your life is soon to end, I can only tell of the experiences of others. My friend who is now 52 and this is his first marriage and they have been married for 10 years and it is also his first child and thats what they worry the most over and I can understand.

God help us all !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit