Asking for Prayers

by oldflame 18 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

I got a call yesterday from a very dear and close friend. We go back over 20 years . Let me explain. Lacho his real name Jorace is my age he has only been married once and it was just less than 10 years ago. Anyway My friend Lacho called me to tell me that his wife Olga was not feeling right so they went to the Doctor and they took xrays. The Dr.'s did not like what they saw so they ordered a CT Scan. It came out looking very bad for my dear friend Olga.

So friends if you believe in the power of prayer please pray for my friends Olga and Lacho. They mean the world to me and I don't want to see either of them suffer. Please pray Please............................................................................................................

Merrill (oldflame)

• JeffT
    JeffT

You and your friends have my thoughts and prayers.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thanks Jeff I will say one for you too for special blessings.

• yknot
  • peaches
    peaches

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( old flame and friends ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) hoping for the best....

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thinking of you and your friends, oldflame and hoping things will be ok.

• oldflame
    oldflame

bttt

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I wish the best for you and your dear friends, Dear OldFlame. Strength, hope, and healing to Olga.

Love,
    Baba.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sending healing angels Olga's way......

(((( oldflame ))))

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Merrill,

Our thoughts and prayers are with them....so sorry to hear of this! Your a good friend...you hang in there too!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit