What would happen if all or most of the Governing Body died in some kind of accident?

by Esse quam videri 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

With the organization controlled, totally and completely by the Governing Body, what would the Watchtower Society do to hold it all together IF ALL OR MOST of the Governing Body were to die?

Would the legal department step in and issue orders?

Would the rest of the GB quickly appoint new members?

What if they all died?

Who could have enough authority to take control?

Would someone have to pull a Judge Rutherford and seize control?

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

I picture elders and publishers walking around aimlessly in the Kingdom Hall bumping into chairs and walls.

I think that, as long as it was delivered by JW.org or in print, that most would obey any order or instructions that they received. I don't think many would ask questions. They would just want someone, anyone, to give directions, no questions asked.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They'd be replaced ... simple.

There are a lot people who work or are closely associated with the GB.

Who I might would love to take on the position and stature within the organization.

• DJS
    DJS

It's called a Continuity of Operations Plan, and most if not all large organizations have them. It is a certainty the Dark Lords have one. They likely have policies that keep all of them from flying or traveling together to mitigate such possibility.

It is also almost a certainty that they have contingency operations locations for the HQ, where the remaining GB members would flee to if there was a GT type attack against them, etc. I've helped develop several Crisis Management and Continuity Plans.

• prologos
    prologos
    since only they are the FDS, and have been raptured during that accident, Armageddon can start, their warfare as immortal avengers, the marriage of the lamb, since the bride is now complete. why worry about details on earth?
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

What if they all died?

dont they all go to heaven ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What would happen if all or most of the Governing Body died in some kind of accident?

They would be Replaced..

It would be a "Sign from God" the WBT$ Is Gods Organization..

...................Sales Would Go Up for JW.ORG Merchandise..

...Image result for jw.org merchandise;;;Image result for jw.org umbrellas

,,,,,,,..,,,,,Image result for everybody wins

......................Image result for everybody wins

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What would happen?

Oh lordy, the crying, the wailing, the youtube videos, it would be worse than the boy band one direction breaking up.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not to mention, I wonder what would happen if most or all of them, and their replacements, are disabled because the dollar becomes toilet paper. They create zero wealth. They are totally dependent on people for financial support, and since they have all the wealth, the people are dependent on them for guidance. When the dollar becomes toilet paper, people will not have anything to donate. And better, they will see that joke-hova is not going to support them.

Even though most will be dumb enough to go along, if they don't have any wealth to donate, they will not be able to donate any wealth. Their real estate holdings are going to crash in real value, and possibly even in nominal value, if no one wants it because they are struggling with the basic necessities. They are going to take a bath on these assets, and no one is going to donate anything but worthless notes they used to call "dollars". Beyond that, being parasites, I believe most or all of them will die due to hyperinflation and not be able to create any real wealth. (Their replacements will also die in this crisis.) The ones to survive will be the ones that disobeyed the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. Those going to college to learn a trade, those investing in silver and gold and not donating, those stinting on field circus, those refusing the Israel mission and similar wasteful assignments, those refusing to go along with every little rule that is designed to waste resources--those will be the ones to survive.

In the meantime, the die-hards will die. They will simply starve when their dollars become toilet paper and they cannot get any silver or gold. They also cannot learn a barter trade, and will find their pious-sneering is about as valuable as their toilet paper dollars. This will, ultimately, be their undoing--along with the undoing of just about every xian and Islam religion that practices poverty. At the top, they will find their wealth vanishing. At the bottom, those who are strict will die while those who are more moderate will survive (if they prepared). Of course, their religion will probably be kicked out from under them.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Human evolution would get a small push in the right direction. Actually not, AMIII and company already passed their defective genes to their children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit