Sinead O'Connor on Catholic Church Abuse Scandal

by whereami 19 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Very good job on here part. Is it me or are there many similarities in the way things were handled in the Catholic Church & the WTS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0UBoJ5HEHA&playnext_from=TL&videos=9U3TtaqXVyM

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sinead O'Connor has hair now?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

who ??

• blondie
    blondie

whereami, now I'm sure you have read the posts here on what the WTS has done re handling abuse. And there have been many articles and posts on how the RC is doing it, which I am sure you have read. What do you think after reading this information.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The RCC has much to answer for but th eonly similarity was the attempted cover-ups, just like any other ogranization.

Don't recall the GB coming out with ANY form of apology or even a public statement, did they?

• blondie
    blondie

PS, I don't think the apologies were sincere since no practical action to help the victims and survivors followed.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well, I am sure that a grass root level they were, but from the Pope and Vatican, probably just window dressing because they got caught with the cover ups, AGAIN !

But did people in the JW's even get the window dressing ?

Nope, not even that !

• blondie
    blondie

PS, it would be good to look at the website. It is made up of the grass roots Catholics that have been fighting this problem since 1988, finally had a breakthrough in 2002, and are still helping many people, not just Catholics. They have no association with the RC hierarchy and know first hand that even now the RC is not cooperating in any practical way.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I understand Blondie, all I am saying is that, no matter how little the RCC does and has done, the WT has doen even less and THAT is very disturbing !

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is she gonna be a musical guest on SNL anytime soon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit