Most people who are not JW's live with out moral restrain! All who have left the "Truth" regret it. June 15th WT

by life is to short 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

palmtree67,

I tend to agree with you. The JWs think they need no improvement. Although, I don't think it is necessarily because they think they are 'perfect'. They just imagine they will get a 'pass' because they are knocking on doors. They think their public ministry covers a multitude of sins. They can deny this all they want but their actions tell me it is true.

They also think they deserve a lot of slack because of this 'imperfection'. Boy, did I come to hate this word! They use this excuse to get away with anything and think they should be forgiven for just about anything! Let's not forget their belief in 'Adamic death' wiping the slate clean! This is another reason why some real irresponsible types there cannot be trusted. So, they defrauded their brother? Doesn't matter. All things will be forgotten in the new system. It is almost like arrogant criminals who think "well, I can't be tried for that..the statute of limitations doesn't apply, etc."

The religion causes these people to entertain some seriously arrogant beliefs and there were some there I would not trust.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome NiceDream! Excellent first post. No lightning bolt; God and his son are still in invisible mode until further notice. You'll find that there are people who have posted here for years and years and some who just joined like you did and all ranges in between.

Words like "freedom" and "independence" are dirty words in the Borg. Out here, they are life itself. They are truly the result of knowing "the truth."

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Wow...Lots of new ones commenting on this thread...WELCOME!!!!! We appreciate your comments...look forward to hearing more from you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• flipper
    flipper

Great thread for new posters to read ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Speaking for myself I felt free as a lark, an eagle a Phoenix or what ever creature I want to be even a gazelle or a giraffe all I am saying is this that the WTBTS G.B. members are all mixed up and have no more idea of what it is to be humane or merciful or any of the attributes that God endowed into each and everyone of us. A person can leave the JW'S and live a good live and morally clean not all are eager to do things that are contrary to what they know to be against their conscience. Maybe most do, like start smoking right away or having flings or parting or smoking marijuana, or something else and that is their right to choose. Most often I have found that most exjws are quite happy and content. Some at first are scared or worried that they will be visited by elders but soon you develop back bone and say no that is not what i want I left because I didn't want to stay a witness and no one has the right to make me feel guilty for having made this choice and that's it. keep on going and don't look back. If you have lost family members like most of us have except of a few of you who have exceptional parent who don't care what the WTBTS says about disfellowshipped children, they prefer to continue their natural affection for their children and refuse to submit to that rule of not talking to disfellowshipped persons. I myself despised the rule of disfellowshipping it is not scriptural, and so I don't believe in it I think it is the biggest mistake the WTS has ever enforced, they have destroyed families have caused persons to feel so worthless that this has lead them to commit suicide or homicide. Where will the insanity end. LETS LEAVE IT UP TO GOD TO DECIDE. respectfully orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit