are Satanists planning a 9/11

by Weeping 20 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I posted it because because weeping spends so much time worrying about mythological creatures and the harm they will never cause, In the same way the scene above never happened.

• bohm
    bohm

nope

• White Dove
    White Dove

Very good point.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I wonder why the artist used goat ears and antelope horns, or are they gazelle.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

One person going berserk on a plane is a prelude to an elaborate terrorist attack similar to 9/11? That's a huge leap in logic, even for a nutcase.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    One person going berserk on a plane is a prelude to an elaborate terrorist attack similar to 9/11? That's a huge leap in logic, even for a nutcase.

True that. Also note that one could also assume that this was an anti-Satanic fundy going off the tracks instead of an actual Satanist... I am honestly more worried about our poster Weeping and this obsession over Satanic things - maybe she will post on something else someday. I hope.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Back to the top because I see yet another one of these today.

Weeping, do you want to engage in a serious dialog on this satanism thing?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Weeping, do you want to engage in a serious dialog on this satanism thing?

Is there such a thing?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Probably not in this case, Keyser.

I have tried about half a dozen times now to ask what the heck is going on in this persons head, and all we get is a daily thread start on yet another poofball instance of the danger of Satan.

Guess I will give it a few more before calling it what I think this has become - which is a five letter word starting with a "T"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit