All the changes

by vinman 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    OMG! That cart song is absolutely horrible! I'm never going back just because of that!
  • ihunt
    ihunt
    The cart song is quite the piece of propaganda, that was the first JW video that I have ever seen. Is this really what they are giving out as "spiritual food" these days?
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    Some tortured artist's soul at the Bethel really did a fine job of sexual transmutation praying the gay away with that cart song.
  • Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

What happens is that there is life at Bethel, which is not how 99.9 percent of JW's live, and then there is the rest of the organization who has to live in the realities of the real world.

At Bethel they live isolated and can't see the forest for the trees at times. In the congregation you have to deal with ten-thousand things; and things like JW.TV and the cart song and new songs and all this other stuff and changing everything around seems kind of like weird reality #795 and not something that is so very important.

• sir82
    sir82

At Bethel they live isolated

Imagine what is in store for JWs when the GB move out of Brooklyn into their new bunker/HQ in the middle of nowhere.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "Imagine what is in store for JWs when the GB move out of Brooklyn into their new bunker/HQ in the middle of nowhere."

High-tech Amish? Waco without the CNN drama?

x

Regardless, the term "Watchtowistan" will be even more appropriate, and the WTFness is bound to get dialed up even higher.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Happy@Last

A lot will question but find it too hard to give up their little bubble, others realise there's a big world out here that isn't as bad as they've been told and burst through.

That's what happened to me and at a young age. My grandparents, parents, cousins, brothers and sister couldn't give up the bubble. Most young kids in my day were hiding magazines of Playboy and Penthouse I was hiding Scientific American mags from my parents.

I have had a great life but I do miss my family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit