Highlights from “Circuit (2 days) Assembly” Be Afraid Very Afraid!!!

by tjlibre 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

WTWizard

In many of the interviews they mentioned preaching outside the USA as a theocratic goal.

• Lieu
    Lieu

1. Satanas El Diablo???? ¿Como?

Isn't that the little Mexican joint down the street? Why are the employees out to get everyone? Are they serving bad enchiladas or something? ¿ Cómo está pasando allí?

Weird how they think Satan is stronger than God. If they thought the average JW had any real faith, they'd know they could not be easily "swayed." How does one claim Jesus & Jehovah are the most powerful beings in the universe while being so afraid of "lesser" beings?

2. Protect the Org?

Huh? If its really God's Org, whacha doin asking humans to protect it? Such a lack of faith is sad.

3. Doubts are your fault?

Sure the doubts are your fault, never mind we [GB] keep feeding you stuff for 5 yr olds that you are tired of hearing and can't answer your deeper adult questions, nor can we make up our minds what we believe depending on what year this happens to be due to the rotation of planets in the Andromada galaxy. Yep, uh huh.

4. Praise the GB?

Bend your knee to us! We require worship! Forget that Jesus fellow. WE are your Jesus, WE are your mediators!

My thoughts? Oh, just plain FU! I'll take the real mediator. Thanks.

5. Stay single?

Why should JWs start listening to demonic talk? If they want a bunch of nuns and priests why not simply go Catholic?

Could you just imagine Jesus Paul Peter James etc saying STUPID stuff like this?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

tjlibre,

So, they mentioned faders who have 'wandered off the flock who might appear to be doing well financially and looking happy and content..'??? Wow, I wonder if they were talking about me LOL. I am almost ten years into a 'fade'. Seriously, I only go the memorial and maybe a special talk here and there. I don't rub 'financial success' in anybody's face, I just make sure I look nice when I go there. I just greet people and they come up to me and tell me how well I look.

I am at the same job and haven't changed anything since I attended the meetings. I don't pursue 'materialism' (unless just having a job is materialism). My life isn't a bowl of cherries. I am single and fend for myself. The only difference is now I am not wasting my time there anymore. I am no longer the hologram on the wall they look at and say 'gee, isn't it wonderful how she's able to make the meeting, etc.' but meanwhile they never bothered with me! Why the hell would they miss me anyway??? I wasn't popular and had few friends.

They just feel it is a slap in the face when somebody doesn't want the religion anymore.

• happy1975
    happy1975

tjlibre,

Thanks so much for the recap! Great details.

happy

• dinah
    dinah

Keep the flock uneducated and poor. It's much easier to control them that way.

Since when is wanting a decent job so you're not constantly struggling classified as "materialism"?

If life is constantly a struggle, the sheeples need "Mother" more. The more hopeless life seems the greater void is created for the organization to fill.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

If they can get more pioneers, then they have more giving their time and energies recruiting more WTS followers. Also if one is spending more time pioneering, then they have less time on the internet and worldly pursuits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit