Highlights from “Circuit (2 days) Assembly” Be Afraid Very Afraid!!!

by tjlibre 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

The content of the program presented at the circuit assembly: Safeguard Your Spirituality served as a re-affirmation that the WT/GB is loosing the grip of Rank & File. They are becoming boulder and boulder in their blatant use of “mind control” techniques; in my opinion, their “mind control” techniques used to be more subtle. But the content of the program in this past assembly clearly reflected that they are acting out of frustration and desperation. It is obvious to me, that their self imposed authority is being challenged like never before in the history of the WT Organization. All thanks in part to the flow of information from the Internet, among other things.

Here is a summary of what the ENTIRE program was about:

· Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer, Pioneer.

· Pioneering elevates our spirituality. Pioneers are the happiest, wiser, most matured, Christians=JW you’ll ever meet. They contribute to the peace and unity of the congregation.

· The World outside the WT Org is an evil place, Satanas El Diablo!! is out to get us. There is nothing of real value in any activities other than theocratic activities. In almost every talk they bashed non-JW and depicted the word as a living hell, I mean in every single talk they did this in so many different way.

· If you are Single: stay single, don’t preoccupied yourself looking for a mate..Pioneer; if Married: don’t have children they are a stumbling block on your pursue of a theocratic career as a Pioneer. If you are Parent/s: Pioneer and train your children to become a pioneer one day…just like daddy and mommy or both.

· Praise the GB and the Organization.

· “Don’t look for water from other fountains” all that you need to know about God and the Bible we are providing it to you. We know that some are doing this, and it is wrong.

· If you have doubts…it’s your fault, there is something wrong with you. You should not questions the truths provided by the GB.

· Stay way from the Internet, Facebook or any other social network.

They honored the wonderful work that evil apostates are doing at planting seeds of doubts in many. They mentioned apostasy several times. They also advised to stay away from doubting active JWs…including elders! The opening prayer included a plead to protect the “Organization from the intense attacks launched by their enemies”.

At the end of the program, the Circuit Overseer ask the audience, “Are you afraid?...if not you should be”. Because there are only two outcomes to all of this, you’ll ether enjoy a wonderful everlasting life in the new world or you’ll be fertilizer (manure)”.

Well…I’m that is why I’m presenting my formal dissociation from this Forum or any other apostate website. “Mother” is calling, I’ll fill out my Pioneering application because I want to be among the happiest people in the world.....See full size image

Yeah...right!

TJ Libre

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

"They are becoming boulder and boulder in their blatant use of “mind control” techniques"

I guess you could say that they are between a "rock" and a "hard place".

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

Hello All,

Please excuse me for posting this again…I was under the influence of benadril last night (I think I’m becoming allergic to the WT crap) and thought the first post did not went trough.

Thanks to all for your comments.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am more afraid of being a witless than I am of all those apostates. I am also more afraid of making it into the New Dark Ages than of getting destroyed.

Pio-sneers the happiest people? Then, why do so many of them come straggling in 20 minutes late, coffee cup in hand, struggling to go? They also seem to be more self-righteous and judgmental than regular people, at the same time as being the most disorganized people in the whole place. Also, they are the most spiritually sick people--afraid of stumbling someone, needing permission from the hounders to do anything.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"... "They are becoming boulder and boulder in their blatant use of “mind control” techniques"

I guess you could say that they are between a "rock" and a "hard place". ... "

Hah! Good one, Primate Dave...

Though I'd say they're putting the average JW between a rock and a hard place...

More power to the idiots on the Guv.Bod as they do so... Nothing will cause more defections from the cult like more pressure, pressure, pressure and even less contact with the realities of surviving in today's economic climate...

Zid smiley angel devil

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

1975 All over again.

• peaches
    peaches

if your a parent,,train your children to be a pioneer one day..."JUST like mommy or daddy,,,or both" ......sounds like there is going to be a few years left,,,to train the children to be pioneers one day....oh god!!!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Every time I see a thread about meetings or assembly highlights. It brings me back sitting in those seats all dressed up hearing the same thing over and over and over again.

What was I thinking.

I feel for the elderly JW's who leave after decades of Service.

• karter
    karter

If the new system is SOO CLOSE , How will Mummy & Daddy have the time to train there children to be pionners?....I mean it will be here before they get old enough to pionner.

A dollar each way i guess.!!

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

"If you are Single: stay single, don’t preoccupied yourself looking for a mate.."

So I would say that here is a fullfillment of bible prophecy at 1st Timothy 4:3,4?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit