Where's Shawn Colton and Goldensky?

by awildflower 14 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

I haven't heard from them in a while. I've missed PaulfromCleavland too but he said he was going on a trip. Hello to you all if your reading this.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Shall we start a rumour?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Shall we start a rumour?

FreeWilly has been gone also........now that would really be a rumor.

Think About It

• awildflower
    awildflower

And where's my friend WalkTall??

Maybe they are organizing our apostafest for 2014, he he.

• besty
    besty

goldensky is around somewhere :-)

• goldensky
    goldensky

Dear Awildflower, how sweet of you to remember me! I have by no means forgotten you guys, you are actually on my mind every single day. It's just that I've been busier lately doing some related activities. But you are ever present in my heart as always since I discovered you. Actually, I've been thinking of you more particularly these last few days, Awildflower, do you know why? Do you remember how deeply you touched me with your letter to your children? Well, I've finally got around to putting into writing my experience in and out of the organization (it's just four pages though), and you'll recognize some of the very moving thoughts you addressed your kids in my exposition. I hope you don't mind; you certainly inspired me. I don't know how to post it here yet, but I'll ask Besty, I'm sure he knows the way. Thank you very much for your kindness. Hugs, OLGA.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Well I'm so glad you checked in Goldensky! I can't wait to read what you've written. Hugs to you dear friend!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Shawn and been posting on facebook, but I have not seen him here.

elder-schmelder

• awildflower
    awildflower

Show Shawn has switched congregations is that what your saying?

• awildflower
    awildflower

I meant "so" not "show" lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit