Have a piece of cake with me?

by zadok777 16 Replies latest jw friends

• zadok777
    zadok777

In 5th grade my teacher asked me. Do you like cake? I of course replied. Yes, sure I love to eat cake. She then asked, do you like birthday cake? Oh no, not birthday cake. Birthdays are bad because the Bible says their bad. No birthday cake for me. Today I am 67...Have a piece of cake with me. We have chocolate cake, spice cake, white cake, fruitcake, devils food cake, angle food cake, yellow cake and carrot cake. You can bring your own cake also to share with everyone if you wish. Some of the cakes may even say Zadok777 is 67. You are welcome to have some cake.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Welcome, welcome, Zadok.. and happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You have much to celebrate!!!

Love,
    Baba.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Birthday - I'll have a great big slice of your cake

• dgp
    dgp

Me too

• cult classic
    cult classic

Happy B-day Zaddok

Our school years were so stressful. Having to stick out like a sore thumb amongst the other kids and teachers was a horrendous experience. And then having to smile about it and pretend that it was o.k.

Enjoy your Birthday , every minute of it ! I love german chocolate cake ........here's to you on your special day

Cult Classic

• awildflower
    awildflower

I want lemon cake, yummy. Happy b-day. Eat a piece for every year you couldn't

• dgp
    dgp

I hadn't realized what it feels like not to be able to celebrate your own birthday or congratulate someone else on his or hers. Maybe because I always took it for granted.

Zadok, follow the advice and have a piece of cake for every year.

I just had a slice of pizza for you.

• Caligula1
    Caligula1

Zadok77,

Wow...I'm calculating you have been around the organization for 57+ years....

You, have a story. I want to hear it........in person.

Where are you located? PM me or email me at [email protected]

Let's have a piece of carrot cake, in Atlantic City New Jersey (USA) at the Hilton or Tropicana.

Be well.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Yes, If you'll have one with me...my birthday is Monday. *G*

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Happy Birthday

It's such a huge shame that we all have missed out on so many birthday celebrations or for many of us have never experienced this joy until recently.

May you enjoy many many more

Kevin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit