Be very glad you don't live next door to me.

by Lady Lee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

And why are all these cat avatars appearing on this thread? Spooky!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

glad to see the fear quotient hasn't stopped any of you from posting.

There is an empty apartment next to me if anyone wants to test my serial killer status

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Lady Lee, I am the same way with Doctors..I have had at least 4 of them suddenly die on me..they were in their 50's usually. I started feeling like Typhoid Mary..lol
    Now I have a young lady Doctor fresh out of school so we shall see how that goes..

And the lady next door to me where I used to live died in her house also. No one found her for several days..it was really sad. They had a hazmat? team come and remove her. I remember her coming to my door day and asking me if I heard about the wood spiders attacking..she must have been in her 80's and she was losing it. I gave her some bug spray and told her if she ignored them they would go away..she kept repeating what I said and finally said OK and went home. She was a unmarried german lady who spent all her life taking care of her mother and the mother had passed away a few years earlier. I felt so bad for her as she seemed to be all alone with no living relatives other than a sister in a nursing home..where she should have also been apparently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit