summer is almost here. what is your favorite concert to go to

by rockmehardplace 12 Replies latest jw friends

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i love the jimmy buffett shows. i go to several each year. so far, i am planning two but may do a third as well. the pre-show party is more than one jw can handle.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i am looking forward to seeing Robert Cray this summer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNz_t-wE5VQ&feature=fvw

• Champion
    Champion

hey purps, I love robert cray saw him in NYC for my sons 15th birthday at BB Kings a couple of years ago.

Heading to Dave Matthews 5/28 and The National in June!!!cant wait

• Dagney
    Dagney

I hope to go to the Peter Gabriel concert in a week. I have never seen him and he is one of my favorites.

(I am no longer allowed to go to Jimmy Buffet concerts. But it was fun while it lasted.)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Wherever Christian music is being performed.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Portland, Oregon Blues Festival in July and watching the fireworks over the Willamette River.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Bare Naked Ladies - June 29

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I saw Coldplay last year and they are great live, lots of energy. And I'm hoping to see Tim McGraw this year. Brad Paisley always puts on a good show. My musical tastes vary. I used to go to three or four concerts every summer, but now I'm cutting costs and have to be more selective.

• awildflower
    awildflower

This summer here in OKC they are having a three day concert with all the 80's hair bands! I really want to go to that, love the 80's rock

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'm hitting a few.... May: Robert Randolph. June: Jamie Lidell. September: Willie Nelson, with special guest Ryan Bingham

Just saw The Avett Brothers. that was a really fun show!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit