Top 10 Ways to Offend a Jehovah's Witness

by JimmyPage 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

When a Witness sneezes say "God bless You"

Tell an Elder his daughter looks like a Whore.

Tell an Elder his son looks like a Whore.

Tell an Elder it is inappropriate to wear a red tie.

Tell an Elder you have marked him.

By using Elders the rest of the congregation will be offended, I just don't have time to try an offend individually.

• Scully
    Scully

Wear a poppy for Remembrance Day/Armistice Day.

Talk about your constitutional right to free speech when they claim offense at anything negative (but true) you say about the JWs, and remind them of how the WTS and JWs use their constitutional right to free speech to bash everyone else's beliefs. Remind them that Karma is a bitch.

Talk about your constitutional right to freedom of religion, and that you construe it as "freedom from religion", whenever they start talking about anything JW related. Tell them you don't want to indulge their psychological disorder by listening to their rantings about a god that doesn't exist.

Tell them that "faith" is the politically correct religiously sanitized definition of delusion.

• mlj
    mlj

LOL, Hahahaha, y'all are cracking me up! I am not offended by any of this stuff, I think some of it would be funny to do to anyone who disturbed me by knocking uselessly on my door, and some of it I just plain don't get, i.e. references to smurfs (which I have read several references to on this forum, but still have no clue), and eating girl scout cookies? WTH?? I just can't stay away from this forum!

best regards,

Wordly mlj

• teel
    teel

Go to the KH with a phallos on a chain in your neck, and when an elder confronts you about it, say "You have a phallic symbol in your neck, why can't I?" - while pointing to his tie.

Go to the assembly, ignore parking attendants and park where you think best.

Dress up nicely, stand in the entrance of the KH and light a smoke.

When given a magazine, ask "Could I have fries with that?"

or

Live a good life. That will offend many JWs.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Love yor list GT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I might think of bringing a Ouija board to field circus and asking it who to put in which car group. Then, when leaving, you pray "Dear Satan". That ought to pxxx them off.

• ~Jen~
    ~Jen~

Great thread -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit