Rape aXe Condom May Be Available

by sammielee24 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I think it’s a good idea.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I think it's supposed to be an identification 'tool' in that a person coming into the ER will be easily recognized as a rapist. If a rape has occurred but the rapist is unknown, then a search of men in an ER room getting the condom removed, would be linked up.

Yes, I understand this, but could you tell me how you get the rapist to stick his penis in there? How does he not notice it?

• doublelife
    doublelife

John Doe, you beat me to it. That's the movie that came to my mind when I read this post.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

A man wouldn't notice it going in much, but because the points are one way, it's pulling it off without major oWWWW that's the key here.

A porcupine's barbs or a fishhooks barbs are designed the same way, much easier going in, major damage when they come out unless you're very careful.

There would be no pain going it...the pointy bits wouldn't stick in unless you tried to remove the device.

• lesabre
    lesabre

that's why i have a concealed weapons permit and a 9mm. too many things would go wrong with that thing.

• upnorth
    upnorth

This device is a fantastic idea. I number of rapes is Africa is insane. It is statistically near 1 in 2 chance of being raped.

Some men believe having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS

The device embeds into the mans skin and can only be removed by surgery.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

If this catches on men will check first and remove the device.

What's wrong with a good old fashion chastity belt, which covers both openings?

The gladiator - armoured to the hilt!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I would hazard a guess that when the barbs stick in the penis, the man, overcome with pain, will lose focus for some split seconds - the pain will overcome the urge to violate - those split seconds give a woman a chance to boot him off and run. It might be a split second, but if that's all you have, it might be enough.

Remember, this device is being promoted, at this time, specifically for parts of Africa. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit