Good news about my dad !

by Simon 35 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

Simon,

I missed the post about your dad when he took ill. I'm so sorry. But The news now about your dad is TRULY good news now though!

I hope he recooperates right quick. I'm sure he will with you helping him to be less active.

peace,

somebody

• teejay
    teejay

Most excellent!

• Simon
    Simon

Probably both, LOL - I certainly didn't inherit his get up and go.

He does way too much (last time we visited with Ang's mum & dad) he'd put up a new partition wall (!) He was over here last year and put in a new shower for his auntie. I started tiling our shower last year and may start grouting by summer.

He likes being on the internet and we often chat on MSN messenger (I've promised to upgrade him to Windows XP while I'm there). I'll tell him you said hi (I will be going tomorrow)

• outnfree
    outnfree

Had an inkling of this in chat with Ang last night and was pleased as punch!

It will be so much nicer to visit him in the comfort of his home!

Enjoy your trip, Simon!

And Ang? While he's gone, enjoy those evenings of not having to spit in his tea...

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• beepers
    beepers

((((Simon))))

I am so happy for you. :)

Best wishes for your father.

Amy

• Mum
    Mum

Thanks for sharing the good news! Your dad is lucky to have you for a son.

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• Seven
    Seven

{{{Simon}}}, Great news! Enjoy the time with your Dad and have a safe trip. All my best to your father. Take care.
    Love,
    Seven

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,I`m happy things are going well for your dad,it must be a relief for you.It`s been a crazy week and you deserve some good news...OUTLAW

• Scully
    Scully

Glad to hear your dad is on the mend Simon.

Have a safe trip.... I'll be watching for your plane flying over Ottawa

<hugs>
    Scully

PS: Hope you'll get your dad to introduce himself to us all when you're over there

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Simon,
    happy to hear that your father is doing good.

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit