WT has your info on Disk

by Patriot 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

Dogpatchs' post on the U.K.s DF'd or DA form reminded me of a conversation I had with a sister about 6 months ago who still works in Bethel.

She work in the section where the WT makes copies of videos and tapes.

She was called to see the supervisor in of of the computer data entry sections (Im sorry but I don't know the exact title of these jobs or "wings"), she had tried to get into that field due to her vast experience in computer networking before marrying a bethelite.

Well she said that she walked into the offices only to be told that the sup. was out for a minute. While she was hanging out for the sup. she walked over to a desk where one of the sisters who was working got up and left the room.

She decided to take a peek at her work and was shocked to see that the material that she was inputing into the computer was a Judicial com. case where some brother apparently received oral gratification from some sister.

She pretended not to have seen anything and immediatley stopped reading. She was later interviewed and would be notified if they would use her or not.

I have not seen her since but often wonder if she is still there and more, if she is now entering other people info. into the WT hard drive.

Could the WT be compelled to provide this info. in the event of any type of lawsuit?

Mav.-

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Patriot,

I wonder do they have me on ground zero?

• mindfield
    mindfield

Fred,
    What the hell are you talking about?

• Patriot
    Patriot

They probably got you on this board to Freddy.

• moman
    moman

Patriot, thats interesting. Oh, by the way, you wouldn't have the name of that sister giving the bj, would ya?

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

They are compiling the names of all the evil doers, just as Jesus has NOT commanded them to do! They are keeping track of all the sin, just as Satan would have them do. Holding on to it, rather then letting it go. Magnifing it rather then forgiving. Wollowing in it and preserving it rather then healing it!

Wow, now aren't they so important, helping Satan keep the deception healthy. Are they not doing Satans work for him here?

Lets keep track of all the evil acts and evil people. Hmmmmm.....

• moman
    moman

Oh, come on, whats wrong with a little KEEPING TRACK OF THE INJURY?

• somebody
    somebody

I agree with libra spirit. you go!

It's very typical for the society to teach and imitate not Jesus, but the Pharisees. By doing what they do and treating fellow humans the way they do ( disfellowshipping/handing others over to satan), they continue to ignore the new covenant that God gave to us FREE. They also ignore Hebrews 8:12

Christ's blood paid the price for our sins and repentence to Jesus is just not good enough for the wbts. They insist on judging and condeming instead. Then they even go farther by making followers/members/society worshippers actually apply in writing for forgiveness/reinstatement. I wonder what scriptual backing they have for that?

peace,
    somebody

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Patriot,

a very good point.

Very similar to the KGB, STASI and NAZIS ...files

on individuals. Then they write about ..human rights.

To Somebody: ...nice to read your comment.

Concise an true.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• outnfree
    outnfree

Mav,

Thanks for this info. Interesting.... Wonder what they've got about me? LOL

Seriously, though, one would think this IS a breach of human rights, given that the "defendant" at a JC is not allowed witnesses, note-taking, recording of the session, or to see the notes the 'brothers' keep, either. Possible DEFAMATION of character?

Pity the poor Bethelites that have to read all this stuff, too. How demoralizing and spiritually depressing to have to enter all the ways the 'friends' fall short of "Jehovah's standards" into the databank!

(((Gwen and Mac?))))

So nice to 'see' you posting again. We've missed you!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit