local elder stops by for a casual visit

by SnakesInTheTower 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

There is no accidental elders visit. True that. Nicely done. Because of your "training" you will of course be a target. Don't be surprised by anything, but don't worry about it too much either. It's just the way it is.

There is nothing to do with indoctrinated bible zombies. The just keep coming forward without blinking.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"Forward to yesterday. My fiancee and I had just gotten home from grocery shopping and we

were unloading the car and all of a sudden this guy pulls into the driveway"

SnakesInTheTower

Obviously, this is a classic, typical example of spying, court unapproved, illegal surveillance and stalking. Its possible, the elder was not acting alone. This raises very troubling and profound question about the underworld dealings of the WTS which fraglantly disregards the privacy needs of individuals who clearly do want to be left alone. At one time, I had an almost similar experience in the afternoon in 2008. An elder showed up with his wife in a driveway as I was walking toward my car for work. As I looked back to see a van stealthly approaching me, I went straight into my car,gave the uninvited visitors a stern look through direct eye contact, then backed to drive away without talking any word. The two occupants avoided direct eye contact, looked down while sitting in their front seat. I left them in the parking lot. This was in another state, having left a former state to escape stalking only to be tracked after a year later. I was visibly upset. They mistreatd me badly before leaving the cult and therefore, had no reason whatsoever to visit me. Snakes, thank you a lot for your maturity. That is so good of you.

Best wishes with your marriage plan.

Scott77

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just rightly done.

This guy is probably legitimately [from a Jw perspective at least] interested in helping you I take it. But of course 'helping' from a Jw standpoint usually means 'removing/disfellowshipping/shunning/sticking nose where it does not belong/forming JC etc. Everything they do is counterproductive from a human standpoint.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Nice to hear.

Peace

Jeff

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

will reply later this weekend...thank you for taking an interest in this..419 views....a lot of lurking...that is good...

indeed.... I have been taking a break from things JW/ex-JW for awhile. I will be posting more later. I had originally planned on posting my story on Freeminds but the hard drive crashed a few months back... the good thing about that is that it gives me a chance to rewrite and maybe reflect a little more.

I hope that if my experiences and writings help even one person get out of the cult, it is worth taking the time to post. It was such stories that helped me. My experiences are far from unique or even interesting. It might be that, in its similarities to so many others stories that have left, it will show those still in that they are not alone in their doubts about the Organization. Yet, details of our stories are unique..each has a twist. The common threads we share help tie us together in our journey out.

Snakes (Rich )

• sir82
    sir82

One elder = one witness = it never happened in JW-land.

When you have 2 or more elders show up at the same time...then you'll know they are fishing for something to hang you with.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Snakes very nice you used a NO NONSENSE APPROACH took the bags out of his hand, told your woman to go inside. And walked him back out to the driveway , most important you stood your ground . these true encounters warm my heart. I get the feeling this guy will be back and you may tell him he's not welcome , if he starts a line of questioning you will not stand for. Good for you for moving on.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

sir82:

One elder = one witness = it never happened in JW-land

this visit....

When you have 2 or more elders show up at the same time...then you'll know they are fishing for something to hang you with.

I had that visit awhile back and wrote about it here

So if showing up to the door in my PJs and robe, with my fiancee and her son also appearing in their PJs and robes is not proof enough nothing is

Snakes (Rich )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit