Demons!

by wildflowermeadow 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

If there are no demons then what makes me drink and masturbate so often? Huh! See there are demons and they are after all of us!!!!

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

I once got high with some xJW friends and someone whipped out a ouija board, I was super excited because it was still soon enough after leaving to feel very taboo. Turned out to be a big waste of time and weed.

After exiting the JW cult, I actually once verbally offered any demons within earshot (how far away can a demon hear?) to possess me, I was totally down for it. I don't think it worked--or if it did, I didn't notice any change, and sure as hell didn't get any super powers. :-)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So who's the greatest disappointment as far as REAL supernatural activity? God or the demunz? Both are pretty consistent no-shows.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Demon rum...drink enough of it and you'll see a demon.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey that's my avatar! where di you find it?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i was a demon freek!!! had some "experiances" not sure what they were now but have not had any sence I left. I no longer fear the demons. If there are such things fear gives them control!!! When I was "in" i was the type to burn things I was convinced were demonized!!!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I am a demon if you want me to stop bothering you please send me money, Send to Darth Plaugeius, Massachusetts, PO Box 666, 02033 Money orders only. I promise your nightmares and evil experiences will stop. If not your money will not be sent back THANK YOU,

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

looks like a Tool cd cover, just chock full of demonz!

• cult classic
    cult classic

MadSweeney says:

So who's the greatest disappointment as far as REAL supernatural activity? God or the demunz? Both are pretty consistent no-shows.

Now that was funny ........rofl

Cult Classic

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

You especially have to watch out for those "sex demons. A circuit overseer gave a talk about them at my old congregation one Thursday night. It makes me wonder what he was smoking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit