Demons!

by wildflowermeadow 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wildflowermeadow
    wildflowermeadow

JWs are obsessed with demons. What do you think? Do you have any evidence spirits exist? What about magic?

I bet the pic below scares the crap out of JWs, LOL!

• leavingwt
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

That photo twitches back & forth in hypnotic fashion, something which j-dubs are pretty used to, to be honest.

And no, no demons here.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

omg poor weeping....this could get silly

• Life is now
    Life is now

Don't show it to Weeping.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

DEMONZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

That's Frankiespeakin's avatar.

• wildflowermeadow
    wildflowermeadow

Damn...I def was going to take it as my Avatar. If I had any idea to get to the area to change my avatar...I suppose I will have to fight him for it

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses have the wrong idea of demons. First, demons were simply angels that wanted to do things that they were not explicitly told to. They were not satisfied with everything they did being what Jehovah told them--they wanted freedom. This does not sound like the kind of beings that I am afraid of. And, Satan actually went above and beyond his call of duty. Remember, he was the guardian of mankind, and he guarded them--to the extent that, even if his boss was the threat, he was going to protect mankind from it. This sounds like someone that is friend, not foe.

Yet, the witlesses are afraid that demons are looking for the opportunity to possess or attack people. They claim it's in the music--one Washtowel study article (April 15, 1993) claimed that someone was possessed by demons for listening to thrash metal. Another, an Asleep! article "Worse than AIDS", claims a person was possessed by demons after getting involved in sex and drugs. They associate things like unnecessary mention of Satan, possession of spiritistic items, listening to "bad" music, and even church with being attacked by demons. I know all this is made up--I have listened to thrash metal, I have a Ouija board, I post on apostate forums, and I have Christmas decorations up all summer. And, I have not been attacked by a demon.

• wildflowermeadow
    wildflowermeadow

Seriously, I do think there are beings made of energy or whatever that keep a low profile for whatever reasons...and they vary in quality.

I'd stay clear of Ouija boards--I think somehow if you put a call out, or open up, anything can access you, and anything might be low class. I had bad experiences in my teen years after a Ouija board, which I threw away. The manifestations could have been take as evidence of psychosis, but I has no other symptoms and they went away--voices, seeing shadowy figures, touches, the sleep paralysis.

I have had none of those experiences since a couple years after the Ouija board--and they started when I started using the thing--and it's been decades. I was like--no and no, get away, I don't want to be bothered, leave me the frick alone...and after a while it all stopped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit