It pains me

by Weeping 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

It pains me to have to say what I do.. Believe me, I would much rather just say kind things and never offend anyone. It really hurts me to get people angry at me. I certainly do not intend to make people angry. I want to be accepted just like anyone else. I want to have friends. I want to be loved. If I were only interested in impressing people or making friends, I surely wouldn't have expose the things I do. I am a very hated person because I openly express my opinions. I only do this because I care about people and honestly believe that they have been deceived by the Devil. I only ask for your forgiveness if I appear to be unkind... I do not intend to be.

I admit that my thoughts are shocking.. Nevertheless, I have to do what I believe to be right in my heart. I believe that people need to be woken up. I believe that the Bible is God's Word. I believe that the Bible is God's preserved and inspired Word. I believe that the Bible is the Final Authority on all matters. I realize that MOST people do not adhere to this belief, which is the reason why there is so much conflict.

I recently received an e-mail from a man who said: "When I see you in Hell, you had better run." Another person e-mailed, saying that I am, "a moron and an inspiration to morons everywhere." I dare not repeat some of the other things. I never respond to such negative e-mails. It does not surprise me that some people would get very upset over my warnings, people are defensive by nature. I have been maliciously attacked, slandered, lied about, defamed, condemned and threatened by my enemies. I pray for them as the Bible teaches. The truth often makes people angry, very angry. It cost Jesus' His life. Think about that. Yet, I must speak the truth, for it is the right thing to do.

If your neighbor's house was on fire in the middle of the night, I have no doubt that you would try to warn him. You wouldn't say to yourself, "I had better not say anything because it might offend him." You would go over to your neighbor's house and raise a ruckus. You'd bang on the door and holler real loud, "Get out! Get out! The house is on fire!" Surely, your neighbor would listen to you and later thank you for saving his life and his family's life.

I must warn the world because billions of people are headed for an eternity in the Lake of Fire, i.e., the Second Death.

I love people and want to warn them about the Devil's subtle deceits and lies. Perhaps you don't agree with me, but please understand that I am sincere in trying to warn you. I care. I mean no unkindness to anyone, but someone needs to stand uncompromisingly for what is right.

• peaches
    peaches

are you counting time for this??????

• White Dove
    White Dove

Most of us have already been warned over and over again, some from birth. Some of us are quite tired of the same old saw. Thank you anyway.

And shame on those who speak badly to you!

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Maybe stop thinking about demons and eternal damnation so much.

Stop and smell the roses once and a while.

I'm Catholic and although you probably think I'm powered by the devil (from your previous posts about Catholics), I would run into your burning house like you were my own daughter. If people have treated you with cruelty then I'm sorry for that. I can honestly tell you that I care about you and LOVE you. -Ryan

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Are you talking about emails or PMs?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hmmm perhaps you should read more of what is on this website before you start telling us we are doomed. Start with the Best of section of the board

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Weeping, everyone has their point of view, and if not one person on earth agrees with it, WHO CARES?

As long as you follow the posting guidelines, have at it.

Judge Dread

• White Dove
    White Dove

You are pained because you think about death a destruction too much. You are too negative. Just drop the negative things and focus on the positive. Then your outlook on life and the rest of us will be much healthier.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

"If your neighbor's house was on fire in the middle of the night, I have no doubt that you would try to warn him. You wouldn't say to yourself, "I had better not say anything because it might offend him."

If you were standing outside your neighbour's house screaming that it was on fire, then went in and tried to drag them out, what would they think if it was not actually on fire? They would know you were deluded - mentally unstable.

That is basically the situation. You are not the first person to be deluded over religious beliefs. Look at Joan of Arc. How many mentally unstable people have you seen that were extremely religious? Is am not suggesting you have any mental issues, but if after all the evidence you still think the Watchtower teaches truth then you are deluded and of course will irritate people.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Weeping ,

You certainly is in a wrong field service territory here on this board. Mark you, those guys who sent you to warn us here on this board will be upset if they find out about that. You will be in more troubles, thus adding more pain to your life. I have no kind words for those that said unkind words to you. Sorry dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit