Warnings About 3D Televisions

by sammielee24 14 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Don't let them fall on your head.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I'm amazed food producers and restaurants haven't started putting warning labels on the food about the choking hazards and risk of death from eating.

---------------

They do. Check out the signs on the fast food restaurants in Cali...warning...I took a picture of one because it was .....'interesting'. Eating with a warning that what I'm eating will kill me. sammieswife.

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

Panasonic, which also markets the new TVs, does not carry a similar warning on its Web site.

So far as I know, neither do all the tons of theaters that showed Avatar 3D, etc.

Then they should be banned.

For realz?

They're just covering their ass in a sue-happy society.

Yep. In case anyone's forgotten: life is in 3D, and I think most of us are doing OK with that aspect of it. :-)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Everything causes Seizures,now a days..

3D TV..

Video Games..

Crossing the USA Border with Drugs..

Nothing is Frigg`in Safe!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And the more magnesium deficient we become, the worse the seizure problem is going to get. Once you are deficient enough in this mineral (and most Americans are), it becomes easier for things like flickering lights to trigger a seizure. Of course, since magnesium deficiency is also responsible for causing or worsening allergies, heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure issues, and sleeplessness, the drug companies do not want this mineral to be advised to people that wish to watch 3D TV.

Go ahead and get one of those things, if you really want one. The biggest thing you have to worry about is maintaining the goggles--they need batteries, and they can get lost or ruined. If you also take magnesium, it will reduce the risk of seizures while allowing you to continue drinking your favorite drinks (which you were going to do either way).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit