No I don't believe anyone here has been permanently warped by the Borg any more than your parents could do the same to you.

by gubberningbody 42 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I'd like to blame someone else for my own financial foolishness, but I simply haven't found the effective way to do that yet.

Oh, wait! Maybe it's the democrats!

Some people were born to have happy and effective well adjusted personalities, and some weren't.

It's that simple.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Some people were born to have happy and effective well adjusted personalities, and some weren't.

It's that simple.

Are you serious?

Cult Classic

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I agree.

• Scarred for life
  • gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

All I have to say is that it's great to be me.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Why are you here on this board?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

When I see how a person can base an entire worldview on ONE research study (and therefore blocking out information from numerous other studies) it helps me understand how cults like the Dubs can pull in 7+million members. Zany.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

All I have to say is that it's great to be me.

I didn't know you like sucking **** that much. But whatever floats your boat.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

gubberningbody -- Please read Steve Hassan's books. You might change your mind.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I'd like to recommend a more helpful book.

http://www.amazon.com/Mahoney-Self-Change-Strategies-Personal-Problems/dp/0393000672

You see, this business of empowering the Borg or anyone or anything else that is outside you is self-defeating and ultimately useless.

Look at your unfortunate past, to be sure, but don't become transfixed by it, don't make a hobby of it, don't form relationships with others based on maintaining that hobby of b*tching about the Borg.

Move on, and live your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit