• Kum Vulcan
    Kum Vulcan

Got me a copy. Thanks bro... -KV

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Thanks for the upload!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I'm not very computer savvy. I tried to download, then found I had to enter my email and create a passcode to download "4Shared." I did that. Now that it's on my desktop, where do I find the elder letters?

• Scott77
    Scott77

These elder files are so hidden once downloaded. Best is specify a file where to download them like desktop then work from there to open them. Onother way is ask the owner to individuallly share /send them to you through google documents. I like the later for its simplicity. 4-share site looks good but it demands that one has to download some files and make its search engine a default one on your computer. To me, this is asking too much for a simple task.

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

Scott77, I don't know what kind of mistake you are making, but that is not the case at all. Premium members sign up and pay for what they want but you dont have to be a member to download at all! The link appears after 20 or so seconds, just click 'free'.

As for the rest, simply unzip... I don't know where you got the search engine theory from, sorry!

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

2006 - 2010 anywhere to be found? PM me please!

• lssjr
    lssjr

does anyone have 2006 - 2010 boe letters?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

bookmarking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit