Tons and tons of Elders letters.

by callitquits76 18 Replies latest jw friends

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

I have tons of Elders letters which were part of a website about 7 years ago and if my memory proves correct it was taken down due to bullying by the society.

I was wondering if these letters were still out there somewhere, because if not i'll upload them. They are all in catergories. Might be useful.

• 70-Years-Of-Servatude
    70-Years-Of-Servatude

Marked for later. Do It

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I would put them to some sort of sharing site rather than make a website with them. That way you can take them down quick if you need to and people can get their own copies. Appreciate your contribution.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Go for quick dissemination. I would recommend MediaFire as a free file hosting site since you can upload in batches.

• yknot
    yknot

Someone upload 1981- March 2006........ before my awakening.....

http://www.4shared.com/document/x2qqJHiy/BOE__1981-2006.html

if these are your old ones (thank you, thank you, thank you!)

If you have more to add to this collect .....thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

The more information that is available and out there the better!!!

Knowledge is power!

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

I'm uploading now. That link yknot gave is probably to roughly the same file I have here, but for the sake of putting it up, im uploading it now. Perhaps there may be one or two in the mix that we dont already have, perhaps not.

I'll post the link when it hits 100% upload. Thanks for your answers

• dissed
    dissed

I was going to suggest you could use them to extort money from the WTS but..........lol

I'm really glad you saved them all. Will look forward to examining them. Thanks.

• callitquits76
  • callitquits76
    callitquits76

The thought has crossed my mind a couple of times to use the letter headers and write to my local congregation and tell them it's closing down or something

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit