New Book "Awakening of a JW: Escape from WT

by ZazuWitts 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Califrv

I have been involved with witnesses for over 30 years, so I do come from personal experience and knowledge of what goes on in the congregations.

Unless its been more than 37 years I've got you beat.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Budda

Yardi, who thinks he understands the book of Daniel
    ahead of Jehovah's Faithful Slave Class.
    If you had any discernment at all about yourself you'd know that those who "stumble" (mentioned in that verse) are NOT of the FDS. In other words, those who stumble (become troubled) are INDEED "ahead" of the FDS with regard to being aware that major flaws exist within the doctrinal structure of Jehovah's Witnesses. When inspecting that text it's quite apparent that those who supply spiritual food (the FDS) aren't the ones that "stumble". If that were the case you would have the FDS stumbling over their own teachings. It's very clear that those who "stumble" therefore are of the great crowd (the non-anointed), but they have sufficient "insight" to KNOW that some of the teachings of the FDS are problematic.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• TR
    TR

Yadirf,

no JW would agree with her assessment regarding "psychological enslavement".

Duh! JW's have to start getting a clue about the bogus nature of the WTS before they can disagree.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

NATAS.
    You said:

Keep on serving the Jehovah sock puppet operated by the dried fruits in Brooklyn. They're preparing a place for you in Paradise right now.

Are you gonna keep that one...or can I have it for the bottom of my posts??

• avengers
    avengers

Did she get $10,000 like Franz did?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit