Still believe it's the truth?

by IronHill 13 Replies latest jw friends

• IronHill
    IronHill

What if they are rejecting the deprogramming?

• flipper
    flipper

IRONHILL- If JW members are rejecting the de-programming it means they aren't ready to be de-programmed just yet. In time perhaps they will - but everybody exits at their own rate and whenever their moment of clarity comes. For some people it takes years due to family being in the witnesses , others with less connections inside may exit earlier due to being able to cut their losses ( not as much to lose when family are not JW's ). If you get a chance ( if you haven't already ) please read Steve Hassan's 2 books " Combatting Cult Mind Control " & " Releasing the Bonds- Empowering People to Think For Themselves ". These books helped me immensely to understand the reasons some JW's stay mind controlled, while others do not. It might assist you in understanding as well. Good luck, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

No, I haven't believed it was the truth since before I left. But I do know what people are talking about when they speak of the "Walking Dead". I've definitely seen those within my family.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have a relative who was DFd more than a decade ago who still thinks it's the truth. Why? Indoctrination methods used by the borg work. They don't go away unless and until you make them go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit