SURVIVOR

by wonderwoman77 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hi all. I just wanted to see how many of you watched the survivor finale...and if so what did you think? I am a survivor junkie and love it. I cannot believe on survivor 4 they are giving the players no food water or fire. Anyway, I wanted big tom to win, but ethan was my second choice. I think it was good. Well have a good one everyone...:)

• Xena
    Xena

I didn't watch it myself this time WW...watched the 1st two but missed this one...so was it pretty good?

• TR
    TR

WW,

I saw it. Didn't root for anyone in particular, but I thought Kim would win. She was amazing on that last challenge. Kicked butt for a 56 year old woman, and against younger dudes, no less!

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I saw one episode of Survivor during the very first season. As far as saw all it was about was people manipulating each other. I have never seen another episode again.

SOUTH PARK RULES!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I think that after seeing the entire thing, I would have to say that this morning I wish Big Tom would have won. After last night's finale, I don't like that chick AT ALL. I didn't bear her any malice until the last tribal council and then I just hated her and her answers. I didn't have any feelings about Ethan but I'm glad that he won instead of her.

I was rooting against Lex because I thought he got a little too over the top towards the end but at the reunion I realized that I probably would like him in real life.

Brandon is a little bitch.

Did you see the look on Tom's face when she dissed him twice like that? I was POSITIVE that he was voting for her until she did that to him. When he asked his joke question I don't think that he was laughing anymore. He seemed VERY angry and VERY upset during the vote and the council, not so when he was voted off.

Kelly cracked me up. That was GREAT!!

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

slipnslide...I agree I think big tom should have won. He was a great guy and usually fun and light hearted. I could not believe that she dissed him twice. I think since he had the alliance he would have voted ethan no matter what. I cannot believe that only brandon and kim p voted for kim and they both came in voting for ethan, if kim would have not sucked up then ethan would have gotten all the votes...

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I was an Ethan fan all the way. I got scared when I thought Kim would win, which would have been my second choice. I think she kicked butt at the end but for the first part she slowed her tribe down a bit. I also thought she was a little two-faced pretending to make an alliance with the other females and then voting them out. I thought that was a little underhanded. Ethan stayed true blue all the way. Woohoo!

"I must stand up in search of the truth, if I don't, I only roll with the flow of the lie and make it stronger.
    ---Sovereign---

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

How stupid was Ethan about Kelly's question? Didn't he understand that she didn't give two rat's asses about either one of them and that's why she asked the question that she asked?

Dumb.

p.s. Brandon was a little bitch.

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• LB
    LB

I didn't enjoy this series as much as the previous two, but it's better than Big Brother anyway. I liked Frank, he seemed to be as honest and stupid as they come. When he did that 'date' with Brandon I just cracked up.

The next one is in the Marqueses Islands. That should be good.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

LB...

Yeah, I am looking foward to # 4. They are not going to give them any rations, no food, no water, no fire...should be interesting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit