I have to give GREAT THANKS!

by its_me! 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• its_me!
    its_me!

It is so great, and I am so much more happy than I ever was. Even though things are complicated now, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am pursuing higher eduacation, and trying to better myself in other ways as well. These are very important things that I never would have accomplished when I was in the Org. They are so important to my own self esteem, which is next to non-existant since I was born in, and nothing I did was ever enough.

I gain so much encouragement from everyone's experiences, and I love to hear when someone has a good experience, or lets us all know that their life is getting brighter and happier. I can't wait to get there too!!!

You are all an inspiration to me. I know that sounds cliche, but it is the truth. I look to you all for hope and encouragement. And you deliver!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Send me a dozen Molson Canadian Beer and we`ll call it even..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• its_me!
    its_me!

Ha ha Outlaw!!! I would rather buy everyone a beer and sit down and shoot the sh*t with you all!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am so happy for you, its_me. I wish you much happiness and continued success.

• peaches
    peaches

GREAT!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit