My Son Responds to his JW Mom's Condescending " Guilt Inspiring" E-Mail

by flipper 85 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! Thanks so much for all the compliments to my son and caring replies ! My son and I worked all last night on my jobs and He was very touched by ALL your replies ! I should try to get him to sign up here on the board- I'm sure with his experiences he would be a great assistance to other young people who have exited the cult ! Gonna work on him joining. Thanks. I'll reply to pg. 1 first.

Replied to Outlaw & Sweetpea already, I'll go next in line.

SPAWN- Thanks. I will keep you posted and up to date. My son is aware of his mom's cult mind controlled influence and he is very clever with his word choices. I'm very proud of how he expresses himself.

BABA YAGA- Thanks ! I thought the " Who is really the puppet " ? thing was great as well ! He is a great young man - I constantly lear a lot from him as well. Thanks sis.

MAD GIANT- My son has a way of cutting to the chase and cutting through the BS to blow JW's minds with reason. You saw he blew a hole in the superstitious " Satan belief " and he just continued on from there ! I think " Wow " pretty accurately describes what my wife Mrs. Flipper and I felt after reading this too.

PRMITIVE GENIUS- Thanks dude. Appreciate it.

NUGGET- Yes, my ex-wife did get it back in spades. She'll probably be taking pain medication to relieve her JW headache which I'm sure will follow after trying to sort through his fantastic " authentic " E-mail ! LOL !

CANTLEAVE- If I was a betting man - I wouldn't bet the ranch on my son's mom being reasonable and accepting of his E-mail- however miracles do happen occasionally I've noticed in this life ! LOL ! All we can do is hope he hit his target inside of her with SOME of the points. I'll be happy if at least 1 point got to her. If she wants to have a relationship with her son she is going to have to pursue the relationship on HIS TERMS . He's done with giving in to her cult expectations.

QUANDRY- Most mothers WOULD appreciate this type of letter- but remember " cult mind controlled " mothers aren't like MOST mothers. I do hope that some of his points hit her heart though, yes indeed.

BOBLD- Exactly. My son gets it. Now the only question remaining is- will his mom get it ? Time will tell. Yes, I think abusive E-mails SHOULD be not allowed by the WT society. But remember- these are the people who allow no blood transfusions and pedophiles to run rampant. The leaders of this cult are NOT of very high moral character.

WHITE DOVE- That's why I wanted to share this stuff ! My son's writing may assist many others to cope as well !

WHEREWASI- Hey thanks sis ! I appreciate it ! Give a hug to your husband for me and my wife ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

ADIVA- Thanks. I had some tears when reading his E-mail too. He does have a beautiful indestructible soul for sure ! I'm so proud of him.

MINDMELDA- I couldn't have asked for a nicer son ! I am more than proud of him. Outside of my wife Mrs. Flipper- I consider him my best friend. We are tight and very close.

YKNOT- He is a calm man and very much his own man as well. He exudes a quiet confidence. It's awesome ! I'm very proud of him.

STEVE 2- He is more mature than his mother for sure . He is a very stable young man.

DIANA NETHERTON- My son does have a lovely soul for sure. Thanks, I do treasure his lovely soul. I'm sure my EX-WIFE appreciates that as well. As I mentioned in the other thread - his mom and I divorced back in 1998. Most mothers WOULD appreciate an E-mail like this- unless the cult mind control blinds their minds to it.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

A world full of nothing but JWs? That would be my idea of hell.

A world full of people like your son? Now THATS paradise! Sign me up!

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Pg. 3 now !

JRK- You ask a very good question about whether or not his mom would turn him into a JC for what he wrote. Well, I don't really know if he cares that much ! LOL ! He's been inactive 7 years, one year longer than me- both his sisters shun him anyway, and he virtually has NO dealings with any of the relatives in my family aside occasionally talking to my parents. You are right- my ex-wife is bat-$hit crazy - I don't think she'll call his bluff and turn him in- because then she knows she'd REALLY blow ANY chance of a relationship with him. I'm hedging my bet that she WON'T go to the elders.

ISAAC AUSTIN- Hey thanks. Hope you had a good vacation. I am proud of my son as well ! Yes- his mom IS a piece of work. Very challenging to deal with.

CHICKPEA- I hope my son's mom reads his E-mail with an open authentic heart as well. If anyone could reach her- my son could for sure.

MARY- Good points you ring out. I'm glad you helped Delilah reason with her mother. But you are right- many times mind controlled JW members just put a wall up anyway no matter what. It's worth a try though. My son did a great job in helping his mom to see a world " outside the witness box " . But I bet it will blow her mind reading about " life after death ". Probably freaked her out a bit. But hey, it's all good. I'm sure she will want to get the last word in . Most witnesses do. My son will be ready though- he's pretty clever.

OTWO- I also liked how my son got her to reason on " authentic love " that is unconditional, not " cult conditioned caring ". I thought that quote you put was pretty awesome as well !

NANCY DREW- My son does enjoy his garden for sure ! We've had so much rain & snow out here in Northern California- I'm sure he will have a bountiful crop this year.

HEAVEN- Yes, I agree, my son is a " class act " for sure. He might have left himself open for more religious discussions- but he's intelligent, up for the challenge. He will have a great garden this year as well ! Like those quotes about gardens- I agree !

MICHELLE 365- My son is 25 years old and yes, he is much wiser than his years. He showed lots of love for his mom yet showed he has his thoughts and boundaries too.

MAD SWEENEY- It's all we can hope is for his mom to wake up someday from the cult and show him authentic love as it's meant to be shown. It's whatwe hope for ALL our JW relatives

• flipper
    flipper

WUZLUVDUBS- Hey thanks ! My sentiments entirely. A world with JW's - awful, with folks like my son it would be a world where everybody helps each other as neighbors. Very peaceful indeed

• Heaven
    Heaven

isaac austin... I was wondering where you were. Glad you're back!

• flipper
    flipper

HEAVEN- I agree, it's good to have Isaac back. We talk occasionally. He has great takes on things

• darkuncle29
  • jambon1
    jambon1

I love it when someone slaps them in the face with the line 'not all people that have the truth end up making an arse of themselves'. I love it even more when people live happily & contentedly for all of them to see.

It runs so contrary to the lies that they are taught at the KH.

Best wishes to you & your son.

J

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks Heaven. I took a much needed vacation. I was burning out. Good to be back though!

• flipper
    flipper

DARK UNCLE- Thanks guy ! A beer back to ya ! I'm proud of my son !

JAMBON 1- It really does play a number on the witnesses psyche when they see us ex-JW's being happy living fulfilling lives ! LOL ! It really confuses them- they just don't know what to make of it ! My youngest JW daughter told me, " Dad ! How do you stay so happy all the time. You are so upbeat ? " I told her, " I have a lot to be thankful for ! Good life, great wife , I'm a positive guy ! " Yet they don't get it.

ISAAC AUSTIN- Good to have you back dude ! Hope you got some rest ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit