here's "Crisis Of Conscience" chapter on This Generation by Ray Franz

by mind blown 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• mind blown
    mind blown

http://web.archive.org/web/20031210004130/users.volja.net/izobcenec4/coc/10.pdf

Just saw a Youtube clip of Mr. Franz while he as visiting Prauge.....it was some kind of news conference....he said he didn't regret his time with the WTS because he would have never been able to experience first hand what he witnessed for himself.....

• mind blown
    mind blown

oppps.....I didn't do the space thing correct so you could just click the link.....I don' think I'm doing it right.....sorry.....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I doubt the poster of CoC has Ray's permission and isn't in breach of copyright law.

• A.Fenderson
  • mind blown
    mind blown

Four chapters of his book "Crisis Of Conscience" by Ray Franz are "available online". These chapters are available for download as PDF files. WTF.....if you read it Black Sheep.....maybe you should be paying me for the download.....

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes but do you have Ray's permission?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

A fifth chapter is also available online - Chapter 1 is up under Essays on the Commentary Press site. (so 1, 9, 10, 11, and 12 are available online - the blood chapter from ISoCF is also on the Commentary Press site).

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I own a copy MB

• mind blown
    mind blown

This situation now is.... copyright infringement....which I hadn't considered, my motives were ignorantly wanting to share....so don't read.....I'm aware two wrongs don't make a right...more then even breaking a law a freggin law, as you say.........I wouldn't want to disrespect Mr. Franz in anyway....

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

This marvellous book needs to be re released now. Very timely and , to misquote, 'Food at the needed/proper time..'....It has so much relevance in these distorted times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit